+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cabalist/Inquisitor/Sentinel Fun

Wink Cabalist/Inquisitor/Sentinel Fun

So I'm Lv. 31 and decided I was going to have some fun blasting stuff. I'm on a PvP server and by no means do I consider this a "viable build" for such a shard! I just figured that it would be a lot of fun to goof around with an insane amount of DoT's, Lurking Decays (which I find fun), and an unending supply of mana.

Listen, I'm squishy. I die easy. Things die easy too. If I get ganked by someone, I'm dead. But for some reason I find this build AMAZINGLY fun so far. -_- Thoughts anybody?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10odj.AzVotNozo.VV

General of Telara

i tried the cabalist 51 and 15 inqui with purifier for the shield to not get distorted shadow disrupted.

I dont see why you say youre squishy or you die, you get everything in there. Maelstrom cost alot but i love that tool if you know how to use it. My personnal tank love to have me as a cabalist for that. I pull everyone close together and they are slow. When they are all together, you blow up an obliterate maxed with sigil of ruin/binding with curse of solitude on a caster mob if you can. After they can run to you and you still do some tyranny + binding. In pve, monsters rarely reach me with a full cab. In pvp for melee cab is really great if you keep youre slow/stun up but if they reach you, youre mostly dead. The only worst enemy you have in pvp is the healer. Youre dps output is not bad but you need to slow is casting with nebulous haze (i guess thats the name) and you try to stun it with youre sigil but its mostly luck on healer.

cabalist is a really good class but have some cast time, you can do really great with that class

It's more of getting ganked where I feel squishy. I mean, I keep pumping out heals on myself, and I'm sure as I level It'll become much more viable. Right now, ganking = death, but that's to be expected without any self-support skills. Perhaps it's just more of a matter of making myself get used to my class!

I'm going to keep playing around and see how I do. Do you usually use a weapon/shield, 2h, or staff?

Shadowlander

if 31 cab is really enough (never tried one so no idea), i found you can squeeze 20 justicar for some nice defense - some points are wasted but you have to in order to get the good ones

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...zo.Ve0b.VuMs0x

<shrug>

+ Reply to Thread