+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why does the chain t1 and t2 armor suck

Soulwalker

Unhappy why does the chain t1 and t2 armor suck

chain t1 and t2 armor looks like crap and every other one like cloth leather and plate sets all look cool why cant we have something that looks cool /cry
    Last edited by taiah; 03-22-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taiah View Post
    chain t1 and t2 armor looks like crap and every other one like cloth leather and plate all look bad *** why cant we have something that looks cool /cry
    What about t2 mages? Doesn't that make you want to puke? Don't get me wrong, I am going to hate wearing t2 and looking like I belong in Bioshock but it's not like everyone else's is THAT much better.
    Last edited by Brell; 03-22-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Rift Disciple

really ?

Have you actually looked at the mage armor ?

Id take the cleric armor over it anyday.
    50 Mage

Master Runecraft
    Master Outfitter

50 Cleric
    Master Armorsmith
    Master Weaponsmith

I disagree, I think they both look really cool. You can always dye them to a different color which I'm guessing it's partly why you aren't liking them.
    Bokor - Cleric (Warrior Priest)

Soulwalker

the mage t2 looks cool its all red and doesnt make me look like im a slave or a homeless person

Quote Originally Posted by taiah View Post
    chain t1 and t2 armor looks like crap and every other one like cloth leather and plate sets all look cool why cant we have something that looks cool /cry
    I have to agree...it is the ugliest freaking armor I have ever had to wear. I am avoiding buying the shoulders for last....

It makes me look like a football player without the chest pads (chest piece included).

Seriously who ever designs Epic Models should be sent to drawing stick figures department ...the artistic skills are the suck.

I agree that the designers should have a little more imagination, i mean more shiny flying daimonds on the shoulders can be great, adding life to the armors could look great.
    ( btw, shiny = good )

Plane Touched

I really like how I look sub 50. I'm keeping my favorite low level gear in the hopes that they'll eventually include appearance slots. Even if other players get the option to ignore appearance and just see the gear giving me my stats, I'd still much my character to look good to me.

Hate the epic shoulders btw. The pauldrons shouldn't be larger than my head. Those would completely wreck peripheral vision.
    Last edited by General_Armchair; 03-22-2011 at 12:33 PM.

It's the high end drops in general..they all look much worse then some of the lowbie gear..not to mention I was so excited to get my first T2 chest drop, just to find out that it shares the exact same armour model as the lvl 20/25 one..

Admittedly, I haven't seen the T2 purple chest drop, still hoping it's a unique model. In general, is it just me or are chain armours much more reused then any other armour type and have less unique models?
    Last edited by Sheilina; 03-22-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

I call on all level 50 clerics to get your Tar and Feather...and lets find the Cleric Chain model art guy. Tar and Feather him...string him up at Santcum bridge and or Defiants Main entrance to be flogged by all Clerics.

Who is with me!?

The chain armor models are the sexiest on female toons. :P

Got my T2 armor today, I'll get a picture of it in a sec. My shoulders are ruin the looks though

Somehow I couldn't edit my last post :/

Original colors on the chest and gloves.
    Back
    Front

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by kidbs View Post
    I disagree, I think they both look really cool. You can always dye them to a different color which I'm guessing it's partly why you aren't liking them.
    actually my reasoning for like it is the design. It looks like god damn plastic. Using a different dye doesn't get rid of that stupid gloss.

Rift Chaser

in addition, I have a strange feeling the T1/T2 gear is just placeholder artwork. They can't be serious about that. However, the rogue stuff is pretty cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast