+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deep into Druid - is it worth it?

Plane Touched

Default Deep into Druid - is it worth it?

38 and 44 into Druid gives:

(38) Slothful Spirit
    dealing weapon plus 80 to 84 Physical damage, in addition to increasing the Mana, Power, and Energy cost of the enemy’s abilities by 25% for 15 seconds

(44)
    Spiteful Spirit
    dealing weapon plus 80 to 84 Physical damage, in addition to causing healing abilities used on them to heal 50% less health for 15 seconds

Are these worth it from a PvP perspective? They both "seem" like good debuffs from a PvP perspective.

Are they worth it from an endgame raid perspective, meaning do raids want a druid for these debuffs on bosses?

Thanks

Spitefull Spirit is a fantastic skill. An antihealers skill that is quite welcome in all pvp premades. BUT, to take those skills you loose a lot of dps.

So, if you are going to play with a premade and noone has a healing debuff, spec deep into druit to get that. If not, take shaman as main and druid as secondary to get the higher dps in melee range and good survability.
    Third soul is up to you. Sentinel has a great instaheal and 20% crit damage so i'd take it.
    If i live, i'll kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. This is the rule of Omertà

-Still angry?
    -Still breathing?

+ Reply to Thread