+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Justicar buffs lolzzzZzzzzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Soulwalker

Default Justicar buffs lolzzzZzzzzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have 7 buffs to cast each time i revive in a WF, most are from the Justicar soul. Before anyone says buffs should be dispellable - im not talking about buffs that give u resists and stats i mean the unique skills u need to use with the Justicar tree (why Cavalier is a buff is beyond me, reminds me of the button on Lost... push it every hour or u die).

Combine Cavalier and Salvation somehow and maybe Reparation too.
    OVER HALF a action bar of self buffing to do, sometimes 5-6 revives in a BG...
    Make Mien of Leadership persist through death somehow, if i die with it on then i should revive with it on and full hp... 7 buffs then having to drink... tedious.
    Combat ressing a cleric tank sounds like a bad idea, pause the encounter plx i gotta rebuff and drink...

Or simply make all 1hour self buffs persist through death in WFs.
    Last edited by FinalStance; 03-18-2011 at 02:58 AM.

10.5s that can be combined with running back to the fray.

Meh.

Soulwalker

Takes 10s to drink too unless u run back at half hp... some bgs u use mounts. The mechanics are just bad.
    Last edited by FinalStance; 03-18-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Agreed

Cavalier, Salvation, and Reparation should all be passives. Cavalier especially.
    I don't have to cast Faith in Action.
    Why should I have to cast Cavalier when I absolutely need it for nearly 1/2 of my abilities?
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. -Winston Churchill

12 - 15s on foot for buffs and Healing Breath and popping agelessPurposeHammer is less time than 25s then mounting

Soulwalker

So u want me to spec druid? lol. Try a conviction based heal only spec and tell me if u enjoy 7 keypresses and drinking each ress, i dont... U dont even have time for that in world pvp, u get jumped again pretty quickly and its pointless. It can be fixed with ease and wouldnt do any harm so whats the problem... And i dont think u'd like being combat ressed and having -90% hp when u switch back to "tank mode".

I was started same thread few weeks ago.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalStance View Post
    So u want me to spec druid? lol. Try a conviction based heal only spec and tell me if u enjoy 7 keypresses and drinking each ress, i dont... U dont even have time for that in world pvp, u get jumped again pretty quickly and its pointless. It can be fixed with ease and wouldnt do any harm so whats the problem... And i dont think u'd like being combat ressed and having -90% hp when u switch back to "tank mode".
    I used AgelessPurposeHammer as a catch-all for "whichever of the 3 you have". Purpose alone is fine.

I main-spec Just, but then again, I take Sent for self heals for my solo/pvp build. (I have a separate group build)

You don't lose 90% of your health without Mien, it's 45% of your with-Mo health. It's also why I buff that first.

Soulwalker

I agree 100% this need to be looked at...
    It's very time comsuming, and annyiong, actually it's the only thing in this soul that annoys me atm!
    Paper: "Rock is fine, Nerf Scissors."

Soulwalker

The only problem is it cant fill ur hp up when u change stance because thats easily abused but if u had it on when u died then it should be up when u revive and ur hp adjusted. Rogues and warriors dont have this problem they need to have a look at it.

Rift Disciple

/me Dies and starts walking back into battle in warfront, instead of spending time buffing, talks to other players.

After throwing a shot or 2... realization sets in... "Frack! I forgot to buff!"

*Gets owned without convictions*

I thought that was just me ... in PvE.

Cavalier should be a passive, it's not like this game uses a heavy Enchantment/Cover Enchantment/Enchantment Stripping style of play like GW does.

Soulwalker

bump.........

add in shaman sub and mining/foraging profs

yup, my buff bar has, oh, 9 things on it?
    Last edited by daddy december; 03-25-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by daddy december View Post
    add in shaman sub and mining/foraging profs

yup, my buff bar has, oh, 9 things on it?
    Uhm, something is very wrong if you have to redo mining/foraging.

I do agree that conviction really needs to be an always on sort of thing though. And with the cooldown I don't really see moh/mol swapping being very exploitable if your health bumps when you pop MoL. And if that's a concern make it a 30 sec or 1 minute cooldown...or make it persist through death/res. I don't mind having to recast some stuff but really...

OTOH it could be bard motifs...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast