+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justicar/Shaman/Purifier - solo grinding spec, critiques please

Soulwalker

Default Justicar/Shaman/Purifier - solo grinding spec, critiques please

Here is my current spec at level 26:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00nrG.VL.EuMo0e
    and here is my level 50 intended spec, although at 50 there won't be as much of a requirement for this spec and I'll find something else to do.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...zMsb.EuMo0e.Vx

With Even Justice and Shield of the Ancestors I pretty much grind down entire rifts on my own and with a party my attacks pretty much do enough healing to keep everyone up.

I haven't found my dps to be amazing but it is definitely acceptable.

I'm not planning on going any higher than I already am in the Justicar tree since beyond that it's pretty much all tanking abilities and that majority of my points in Shaman are going to be passive talents.

I've also found in pvp that I'm at or near the tops in healing done and likewise for dmg done especially if the other side is sitting in a clump and I can get even justice off on the whole group.

I'd appreciate peoples thoughts on this. As for the most part I haven't seen people posting builds much like this.

Soulwalker

You might want to pick up Glacial Shield. 4% crit vs. reactive damage/absorb shield seems like a pretty good trade off.

Shadowlander

Yeah, bin Overwhelming, put 3 points in Thick Skinned and 1 in Glacial Shield, macro that with Shield of the Ancients and you have 1 button for both shields.

Alternatively, leave Thick Skinned and put those points in Devout Deflection for tha parry, or one of them anyway.

The L50 build, hmm. Shaman damage isn't great so you may want to find another spec as you say. If you plan on tanking then Justicar is a soul that you want to spend 51 points in. The mitigation effects from Mein of Leadership almost require a 51 point Justicar build. It really depends what you want to do with the character.

Soulwalker

I appreciate the responses, I'll definitely look into those changes.

Still learning the game and everything is fluid at the moment

+ Reply to Thread