+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you put Souls in certain slots in your souls UI?

Default Do you put Souls in certain slots in your souls UI?

Maybe this is just me but for some reason I have a compulsion to place certain souls in certain slots. For example Necro is always on the left and Paragon is always in the middle. Archon goes on the right, warlock is middle. Chloro goes on the right too, unless it has archon with it then archon gets the right and chloro gets middle. Champion on the right...riftblade on the left.

I could go on but I won't.....I"m just hoping I'm not alone in this

I always place them in order, primary, secondary, tertiary souls. Left to right.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

My Primary soul always ends up in the center slot.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

I guess I figured most people did it in one of those two ways but for me it doesn't matter what the primary soul is. Certain souls get certain spots.

Primary soul in the middle, secondary in left, tertiary in right.

Trion - I will quit this game unless you replace the Bard's lute with a PRS Dragon and a Mesa stack!

I work around my keybinds. 1 hour buffs, anthems, etc. go on the top right, my most used skills are placed in the middle [I changed 6, 7, 8, etc. to mouse 4, mouse 5, q, e, etc.] and I put some other ones I use once in a while on the left.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Red Exodus View Post
    I work around my keybinds. 1 hour buffs, anthems, etc. go on the top right, my most used skills are placed in the middle [I changed 6, 7, 8, etc. to mouse 4, mouse 5, q, e, etc.] and I put some other ones I use once in a while on the left.

Um. Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerdale View Post
    Primary soul in the middle, secondary in left, tertiary in right.
    This.

I dont know why, but primary is always in the middle (I guess innate human need for symmetry), and secondary to left, tertiary to right (since we're taught to write left to right :P)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    This.

I dont know why, but primary is always in the middle (I guess innate human need for symmetry), and secondary to left, tertiary to right (since we're taught to write left to right :P)
    http://www.google.com/images?q=winne...w=1366&bih=667

Quote Originally Posted by Red Exodus View Post

I'll take image number 7 please.

i used to not but i do now since the primary soul is calculated from the soul in the middle so i always make that my primary with the one on left my secondary just to be correct. as when you level up the souls go middle left right in that order instead of left middle right.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    What is democrazy? It is a government in which the ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens.
    --Nom Anor
    I'm going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aay off topic but it was my thread that was dumb to begin with sooooo, whatever.

I'm going to nit pick and say that the quote references a "Representative Democracy" not a "Democracy". Shame on you Norn Anor...whoever you are.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by OdinTGE View Post
    I'll take image number 7 please.
    Agreed! 10char

+ Reply to Thread