+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyromancer/Warlock Levelling?

Shadowlander

Default Pyromancer/Warlock Levelling?

I know that everyone is complaining about how much mages are broken, and how Necro/Lock is the only way to go. But, I don't like having a cookie cutter build.

During the downtime, I'm going to work around with some points on the calculator and try to come up with some decent Pyro/Lock build; Lock for some mana/health spells, and Pyro to burn things
    I'm not sure what to add as my 3rd soul, but I don't want a pet.

My question is, is there ANY chance I can level a mage without a skeleton or rock-man?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    I know that everyone is complaining about how much mages are broken, and how Necro/Lock is the only way to go. But, I don't like having a cookie cutter build.

During the downtime, I'm going to work around with some points on the calculator and try to come up with some decent Pyro/Lock build; Lock for some mana/health spells, and Pyro to burn things
    I'm not sure what to add as my 3rd soul, but I don't want a pet.

My question is, is there ANY chance I can level a mage without a skeleton or rock-man?
    Dominator, but you have to put points into it, instead of leaving it as a 0 point soul.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    If you are set on pyromancer/warlock then I'm not sure. While I am still leveling necromancer/warlock, I found that stormcaller/warlock was reasonable. Multiple ranged mobs sucked but otherwise, kiting melee was pretty easy with the 75% slow specced into. I also found being able to sacrifice life mana and reconstruct helped keep downtime low. It was still a bit slower then necromancer/warlock but I found it fun while still manageable. It isn't a pyromancer but does go with your request of no pet.
    Last edited by Sayam; 03-01-2011 at 07:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread