+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do melee(warriors,rogues) solo?

General of Telara

Default How do melee(warriors,rogues) solo?

I know mages can use their pets to hold agro and us clerics can just heal afterward or during fights but how do warriors/rogues solo? There have been plenty of times where I have had to heal during combat so when that time comes for rogues/warriors do you just die?

Quote Originally Posted by thomasmgp View Post
    I know mages can use their pets to hold agro and us clerics can just heal afterward or during fights but how do warriors/rogues solo? There have been plenty of times where I have had to heal during combat so when that time comes for rogues/warriors do you just die?
    Well, aside from generally having more health and taking less damage, most of them have some method of healing as well.
    <The Project Hate> on Faeblight
    Nekronomica - Nekronomicon - Nekronomia - Nekronomis

Telaran

Very easily.

Playing a tanking soul gives you very little downtime due to melee or ranged mobs only taking about 4-5% of your health off per fight. Champs have more downtime, but their damage is so insane you can usually take down 3-4 mobs before you have to stop to drink.

Don't forget about drinking water and other cheap consumables,..save u some time after surprise back to back fights.

good luck!

"There is only sourcestone. That which does not touch sourcestone, is not."-Blood Storm

As a Riftblade I just kite stuff while my kitten nibbles on their ankles. Freeze armor and flamespear works well with that.
    Interested in roleplaying in Rift? Check out the Rift RP roleplaying community!

Future high elf or kelari warrior. Depends on how I like their aesthetics and their respective factions.

Oh noes! Another elf player! Kill eet!

+ Reply to Thread