+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue/warrior seemingly overcrowding

Soulwalker

Default Rogue/warrior seemingly overcrowding

So i have a question for you all, with alot of most servers having large numbers of warriors and rogues would you consider swicthing from your war/rog in order to ensure easier spots in raids etc. later on?
    Regardless of wether or not you enjoy your class atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehprawner View Post
    So i have a question for you all, with alot of most servers having large numbers of warriors and rogues would you consider swicthing from your war/rog in order to ensure easier spots in raids etc. later on?
    Regardless of wether or not you enjoy your class atm.
    not that many warriors on my server.... constantly being /whispered for tank....no..no..no...no...busy...sure...want to run it 100more times....guild askes want to tank fae want to tank dd want to tank fc... ran all 3 of them for different members at 37 because they cant find tanks.
    -i5 2500k 3.3ghz stock,COOLER MASTER Hyper N 520, ASUS P8P67 PRO, ocz 4x 1Gb n18000sr26k, Cougar 700w Modular Powersupply. Xfx hd4850, 2x128gb OCz SSd in raid 0. ANTEC| DF-35 RT Case.(Being built) Razor Lycosa keyboard, razor death adder mouse, razor naga mouse. Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1 sound system. Asus. 20inch and 23inch monitors
    -M11x i5 1.2ghz overclock to 1.66, 8gb Ram, 128gb SSd. Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Soulwalker

On my server (faemist guardian) it goes rogue >> cleric >>>> warrior >> mage. I've also had a tough time finding tanks. Regretting my decision to make a mage because of it : /.
    Last edited by Trias; 02-28-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Champion

seems silly that tanks are hard to find, dont people know they can buy another roll and switch to a tank spec as a warrior yet?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyblack View Post
    seems silly that tanks are hard to find, dont people know they can buy another roll and switch to a tank spec as a warrior yet?
    Or a riftstalker rougue? Very good tanks and with so many rouges I am surprised there aren't more with that as an off spec.

+ Reply to Thread