+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: warriors imbalanced

Default warriors imbalanced

take middle warrior ~40+
    5-6k hp, hight armor, + full hp rej ability some
    (its ok, warriors must have hight survival)
    but why they have huge amount of controls and HIGH dps with this survival stats?
    what about RANGED dps warriors? thay total op

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by nbzrat View Post
    take middle warrior ~40+
    5-6k hp, hight armor, + full hp rej ability some
    (its ok, warriors must have hight survival)
    but why they have huge amount of controls and HIGH dps with this survival stats?
    what about RANGED dps warriors? thay total op

English do you speak it

So by skimming this classes forum according to you and people like you.

Healers are overpowered.
    Warriors are overpowered.
    Sabos are overpowered.
    Mages cannot do anything.

I'm having problems working out how you and those like you seem to rationalize these threads all existing at the same time.

u think warriors not imba?
    i know tank with 7+ k hp and ability to restore full hp= 14k HP LOL
    with that he have many controls, and !!RANGED!!! hight dps atack

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shatteredstar View Post

Healers are overpowered.
    Sabos are overpowered.

I'm having problems working out how you and those like you seem to rationalize these threads all existing at the same time.
    I made this exact comment on another thread.

According to the general whine population, every class is OP.... except for Mages - they're fine.
    Im surprised the "buff Mages" threads aren't out in full force to tell you the truth - they certainly have a more mature player base (or so it seems).

This thread made me LOL and I knew before clicking on it what it would be. Makes me laugh though... "zomg Trion - you're terrible! EVERYTHING IS OP".... yet, by simple logic, that means everything is actually balanced pretty decently.

No no no, sabo and healers not op, they balanced
    mage.. Yes, need some up
    but warriors pwn alllll

my main soul is sabo 42, !!5 charge!! hit 1400~ rare crit 2200~, its ok i think, with healers 50\50 win, with mage i win (they need some up rly), with warriors no change, slow do nothing- they control me or start range atacks, silence for 8 sec? lol what i can do on 8 sec vs 14k hp? healer vs warrior?- HEALER NO CHANCE, MAGE?- LOL
    Last edited by nbzrat; 02-28-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Plane Walker

mage.. Yes, need some up
    but warriors pwn alllll
    The airplane fondles moons ham sandwich, yes?

Soulwalker

mage.. Yes, need some up
    but warriors pwn alllll
    Maybe, just maybe.. it's not the class, but YOU.

Nerf this, nerf that... seriously?
    Even after some nerfing, bad players will still suck and will still cry for more nerfs.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Shatteredstar View Post

Healers are overpowered.
    Sabos are overpowered.

Pretty much this lol....

Cant wait for people to start being bent over by good dominators... Cant believe people having cried about them yet...

Nothing like finally coming out of a transmorgrify with 80% of your mana gone only to eat a silence and lose the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBro View Post
    The airplane fondles moons ham sandwich, yes?
    But the mango idles violence bloody pineapples!

Aedraxis - Defiant:
    - Neuroticaine, Veyne, Rhayge, Sevrys

Please share what Warriors are killing you in pvp.. we really dont have that great of skills aside riftsurge and flamespear and now people are crying nerf. Yea if a warrior has a healer on him and the right spec he is pretty invincible and can do moderate damage but lacks the real damage to take a bard or cleric all the way down by himself (speaking mid 30 experience) i really hope trion doesnt nerf everyone to the point where it becomes almost turn based. Warrior hits rogue for 100dmg. rogue hits warrior for 100damage warrior crits rogue for 100dmg rogue hits warrior for 100dmg warrior gets bored and logs off.
    -i5 2500k 3.3ghz stock,COOLER MASTER Hyper N 520, ASUS P8P67 PRO, ocz 4x 1Gb n18000sr26k, Cougar 700w Modular Powersupply. Xfx hd4850, 2x128gb OCz SSd in raid 0. ANTEC| DF-35 RT Case.(Being built) Razor Lycosa keyboard, razor death adder mouse, razor naga mouse. Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1 sound system. Asus. 20inch and 23inch monitors
    -M11x i5 1.2ghz overclock to 1.66, 8gb Ram, 128gb SSd. Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Stayonboard View Post
    I made this exact comment on another thread.

According to the general whine population, every class is OP.... except for Mages - they're fine.
    Im surprised the "buff Mages" threads aren't out in full force to tell you the truth - they certainly have a more mature player base (or so it seems).

This thread made me LOL and I knew before clicking on it what it would be. Makes me laugh though... "zomg Trion - you're terrible! EVERYTHING IS OP".... yet, by simple logic, that means everything is actually balanced pretty decently.
    Except Mages, obviously.

I play a necro/lock/chloro Mage and could not be having more fun. I don't care right now what other classes can do (until alt time). So I die a lot, it's a game. The main point being I am having fun. The builds are challenging and rewarding. PvP is about the group effort, if I wanted to be atop the leader board I would be playing another game. My Mage has consistently been in the top 3 of Rift contributions with AOE damage, group heals plus burst damage.

I honestly don't understand all the "other toons are OP" whining. According to these forums my Mage sucks. Well, I proudly state that I am completely enjoying my sucky class. So what if I am still a squishy and don't dominate in PvP? I can most certainly help my faction win.

My mother taught me to only worry about things I could not control. I can't control Trion nor can I control other's "OP" toons. But I can try to make my Mage the best damn Mage in all of Telara. Even if I don't, I'm still having fun.

Damn good job Trion
    Marriage is probably the chief cause of divorce.

www.unrepentantgaming.org

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Open the door. Get on the floor.
    Everybody walk the dinosaur.

i am not cry at all, warriors 1\4, but they rly OP, friendly warriors tell it, pvp with warriors tell it, healers tell it
    THEY IMBA 100%, if u think no u 1- noob warrior 2- troll warrior, U OPINION DONT CARE ME, I KNOW TRUTH

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bucpar View Post
    Except Mages, obviously.

I play a necro/lock/chloro Mage and could not be having more fun. I don't care right now what other classes can do (until alt time). So I die a lot, it's a game. The main point being I am having fun. The builds are challenging and rewarding. PvP is about the group effort, if I wanted to be atop the leader board I would be playing another game. My Mage has consistently been in the top 3 of Rift contributions with AOE damage, group heals plus burst damage.

I honestly don't understand all the "other toons are OP" whining. According to these forums my Mage sucks. Well, I proudly state that I am completely enjoying my sucky class. So what if I am still a squishy and don't dominate in PvP? I can most certainly help my faction win.

My mother taught me to only worry about things I could not control. I can't control Trion nor can I control other's "OP" toons. But I can try to make my Mage the best damn Mage in all of Telara. Even if I don't, I'm still having fun.

Damn good job Trion
    Im not saying Mages suck - just people haven't cried about them yet.... (yet)

As another poster said, wait till one gets bent over by a good Dominator. Oh boy... love these forums sometimes

[munch, munch, munch]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast