+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best healing classes to pick ?

Soulwalker

Default Best healing classes to pick ?

well the question stands in the title but i got 2 questions.. To start with i want to ask what u guys think is the best healing for raid to go with and second what would u say is the best pvp healer classes/specc to use..

i mean what 3 classes and how to specc them would appreciate some feedbacks

For raids - Chloromancer.

For PvP, i don't know nor care.
    Are you clueless? Is this your first day on forums? Do you have trouble reading sentences? Then this guide to soul selection is for you!
    For raw and uncensored rift foruming action go to: http://www.riftflames.com

Rift Disciple

For PvE (exp/raid/dungeon) all class you want whitout the main DPS cleric or Chloromancer

For PvP you can chose what your prefer of the ranged healer: Sentinel, Warden, Purifier, Bard and Chloromancer.
    The Bard is more a buffer, but have some nice healing skills.
    The Chloromancer must deal damage to heal and must be used good.

I think that the best is warden or sentinel
    (\_/)
    (-)
    (><) <------This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Honestly, they are all good. Just pick a play style.

It's not really a matter of their being a best healing class. All healing specs have their strengths and their weaknesses. There won't be a single "THE HEALER" spec. But here's the breakdown:

- Purifier (Cleric) - Strong single-target heals, damage absorption shields, and limited multi-target healing.
    - Sentinel (Cleric) - Balanced healer with good single-target and multi-target heals.
    - Warden (Cleric) - Relies heavily on heal-over-time effects, with an emphasis on multi-target healing, but has decent single target healing capabilities as well.
    - Chloromancer (Mage) - Damage dealing healer hybrid. Does most of their healing passively by dealing damage. Heals multiple targets passively, but gains a buff to place on your tank to greatly increase the healing they receive from you. Cannot be placed on yourself though. Have a few instant-cast, true heals for emergency situations.
    - Bard (Rogue) - Very similar in nature to the Chloromancer, but a Rogue instead of a Mage. Much more of a secondary healer, though, as they don't really have the means to focus their healing on the tank like a Chloromancer can.

Aedraxis - Defiant:
    - Neuroticaine, Veyne, Rhayge, Sevrys

+ Reply to Thread