+ Reply to Thread

Thread: getting additional souls

Soulwalker

Default getting additional souls

So after reaching the sanctum the first thing i wanted to do, was to try find out how i obtained the other souls. After asking a few people i was told there are quests in which i have to complete within the sanctum. However for the life of me i can't find them

Anyone help me out?

Soulwalker

Me i got my first quest for an additionnal soul at level 15 in Meridian ( Defiant major city ), so maybe there's a level requirement.

Soulwalker

You have to be lvl 13. Then you can take one soul quest at a time, do a rift, fight the guy you get, then turn that back in (ie you can't do all the soul quests in parallel). I had them all by the time I was 15.

Soulwalker

where are these quests (on guardian side) i went to my class trainer (im now lvl 15) and couldn't see anything

Soulwalker

You don't get them from your trainer. They're scattered all over the city.
    I'm a cleric, so for example a soul I didn't have already was Druid. Just outside the main steps in, to the left, there's a druid talking to a bunch of students. At lvl 13 she had a quest for me. (And at the same time, there were others all over the city - Cabalist, Purifier, etc.) Once I took hers, all the others disappeared until I'd completed or abandoned hers.

Soulwalker

how do you equip one of the other souls after you've earned it?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by blaze562 View Post
    So after reaching the sanctum the first thing i wanted to do, was to try find out how i obtained the other souls. After asking a few people i was told there are quests in which i have to complete within the sanctum. However for the life of me i can't find them

Anyone help me out?

You've got to be level 13, and then you'll see them on your mini map as you're walking around.

If you're a mage, they're offered at College, not Sanctum. As pthers have said they're not offered by your class trainer, they're offered by a specific NPC for each soul.
    Last edited by Mystal; 02-28-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by azenker2006 View Post
    how do you equip one of the other souls after you've earned it?
    Open your souls screen.
    Left click on one of the soul icons you have.
    Choose one of the others you have available.
    Iirc that's it.

+ Reply to Thread