+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So everyone is sad..

Rift Disciple

Default So everyone is sad..

Think Trion will actually nerf Sab and buff MM, because that is ALL that is ever said on the rogue boards...

Just wanting your opinions.

Plane Touched

MM is fine their piercing shots hurt. Sabo is broken until about 30 then I find them just an annoyance.

It is a TEAM game not a 1v1 duel to the death game.

epeen values in most games = mine is bigger then yours

epeen value in this game (team based) = our (5,10,15,20 people) epeens are bigger then your (5,10,15,20) epeens but since so many people so many variables each true epeen value is shown some are bigger than others all across the board so they just average out to herp derp.
    Last edited by Remembrance; 02-27-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Rift Disciple

Well I mean, I level as a MM. I think its fine, actually I like the PvE dps.

And I haven't seen many sabs.. so...

Problem is half the whiners are solo heros, wanting to single handedly charge a person in a warfront, kill them and keep doing that or take an entire team to be killed alone and go "HAHA I AM GREAT MY SOUL CANNOT BE STOPPED AND YOU ALL SUCK" but when someone crushes them because they can't play or the mechanics don't favor 1v1 fights, they get butthurt and come to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatteredstar View Post
    Problem is half the whiners are solo heros, wanting to single handedly charge a person in a warfront, kill them and keep doing that or take an entire team to be killed alone and go "HAHA I AM GREAT MY SOUL CANNOT BE STOPPED AND YOU ALL SUCK" but when someone crushes them because they can't play or the mechanics don't favor 1v1 fights, they get butthurt and come to the forums.
    Or they are healers who just wanna 11111111 all the time.

Plane Touched

It is very hard to find healers (cleric main) who heal period, they would rather try to be a tank or a dps and fail horribly at it...though I've seen some crazy justicar fang holders, which is about all they are good for in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Remembrance View Post
    It is very hard to find healers (cleric main) who heal period, they would rather try to be a tank or a dps and fail horribly at it...though I've seen some crazy justicar fang holders, which is about all they are good for in pvp.
    Its hard to find said things not because sab is overpowered, but because there is sooo much more that a cleric can do that you don't have to run through a vorgon bureaucracy line in order to finally be able to do something other than healing. Like in RO, every so ften you will find a battle priest, but in DND you often find battle clerics, while very rarely would you find a true healer, because there is more depth to the class than heal bot.

http://cheezburger.com/View/4507936768
    Last edited by ShimmerSniper; 02-27-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Soulwalker

Somehow the title made me go 'awwwwwww' but I trust TRION will make good decisions about how to fix things and IF they need fixing at all.

My opinion is that the game is just new and we just need some time to get rid of all that useless WoW knowledge, rogues can tank and clerics can DPS.
    I like the state the game is in now, playing saboteur is fun if you have someone calling out targets and if have another buddy placing charges as well, you can take anyone down in 6 seconds...but any class SHOULD die if left alone and focused on by 3 people at once.

This is key to me because in my opinion the burst is like a stealth thing, bad healers ONLY focus on the raid menu and look at hp when healing and pay no attention to those bright red flares on that tank that is on 100% hp and then 'boom' goes down to 60/40% (this fluctuates alot for me) with my charge and down to 0% within seconds when my buddy detonates.

It's like tricking the healer into thinking that everything is fine when you suddenly see a dead tank and no one left to heal.

But using the DPS chart, I do way more dps with MM, it's the burst that makes sab a QQ target, because they don't see the 150/200 dps and increased mobility MM can put out consistently but they just see that one big number of charges + detonate.

Because that is what the internet is full of, people who like to whine.

TRION has so much data on their hands, if sabby needs fixing, then I will support them.
    Just remember that the game is new and people will find many more ways to make sabs life tough, I barely see any sabs in Warfronts at lvl 30 (rolled Rogue twice) , but that could just be me.
    Right now I think saboteur is a fine and unique class to play, it requires more teamwork but if you can master it, you might not top damage charts but most likely top killing blows because you can focus a healer in 6 seconds and they lack knowledge on how to counter it.

Left out the other classes (cleric/warrior/mage) because I do not know enough about them.

God, rereading makes you think I am replying to a sab QQ thread xD

TRION will make the right decision.
    Last edited by Valashu; 02-28-2011 at 04:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread