+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Blast charge is not okay in 10-19 bracket

Default Blast charge is not okay in 10-19 bracket

See evidence:

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...Cisnotokay.jpg

Yep that's 60% of my health in one shot, nevermind the 300 spamshots he was doing.

Nevermind that my GCD is .5 secs slower.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    See evidence:

Yep that's 60% of my health in one shot, nevermind the 300 spamshots he was doing.

It's not okay in any bracket. It was actually closer to 75% of your max health, you didn't count the detonate.
    Last edited by Stimuz; 02-27-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Soulwalker

Not trying to be mean or anything but why is 10-19 bracket even important ? You stay that lvl all of like 1 day if even that....

Plane Touched

See evidence:

Okay first of all he is an ENTIRE level ahead of you, next you should have a healer with you at ALL TIMES to dispell and finally it takes him 6 seconds to do that so it's all good.
    Last edited by Vespera; 03-02-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Trolling/Baiting

General of Telara

is that possible? my inq bolts dont even crit for that much at 33.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy View Post
    Not trying to be mean or anything but why is 10-19 bracket even important ? You stay that lvl all of like 1 day if even that....
    Because we don't want to play a broken game, regardless of what stage we are in.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41045&dateline=129849  3510
    www.FriendlyFireGaming.net - Home of the Saga clan. Established in 2003

See evidence:

He did 700 dmg in about 7 seconds. Now think about that, that would be like hitting for 100 each time, if anything sabs need buffed!
    I have witnessed what you have committed in that area.

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

Telaran

They need to fix the crit mechanic. They made it so dot spells (and heals) are on a per tick basis. Sabs should be calculated on a per charge basis. That would go a long way. Leaving a tiny chance you crit on EVERY charge, however the chance you crit on one or two would be good.

Edit: for the poor auto-correct on my phone.
    Last edited by SmCaudata; 02-27-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Soulwalker

YOu have that intial burst damage from the detonate,but your aren't really taking hardly any damage besides auto attack while the rogue is stacking blast charges. More people learn this game the better dispells will be among the warfront.
    Last edited by Souless; 02-27-2011 at 09:03 PM.

I'm a sab and when I play against other sabs I just run out of LoS. They usually come towards me in an attempt to detonate and then they get rolled by my teammates because they gave away their advantage [long range attacks] to close the distance on me.

Use your teammates, it's not a duel.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlumad View Post
    He did 700 dmg in about 7 seconds. Now think about that, that would be like hitting for 100 each time, if anything sabs need buffed!
    6 seconds, and 147 damage per second by that ss, however non crit would have been close to 700. Even by that logic thats MUCH higher than any NON burst class does at that level. In that very SS backstab 75, detonate 184? blast charge 700? lawls.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Red Exodus View Post
    I'm a sab and when I play against other sabs I just run out of LoS. They usually come towards me in an attempt to detonate and then they get rolled by my teammates because they gave away their advantage [long range attacks] to close the distance on me.

Use your teammates, it's not a duel.
    Although the vast majority of players who rolled sab are baddies, there are a couple who are just griefers who are actually not BAD. When I tested sab in beta just to see how dumb it was I just swapped targets if they went LoS on me, since you know charges last a minute, then 1 point det when they come out of hiding. Nerfs are needed.

Because it is easy to balance around 9 different levels of gear, soul points, and ability ranks. right, go get some levels and play the game where stuff isn't going to have such a wide variance in numbers.

Cleanse <3 that's why i'm playing WF with my personal cleric on Team Speak

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by SmCaudata View Post
    They need to fix the crit mechanic. They made it so dot spells (and heals) are on a per tick basis. Sabs should be calculated on a per charge basis. That would go a long way. Leaving a tiny chance you crit on EVERY charge, however the chance you crit on one or two would be good.

Edit: for the poor auto-correct on my phone.
    Use different charges, they can all crit.
    The 1 charge = 2 charge perk is neat that way throw on 5 diff charges and u got the effect of 10 and 5 chances to crit woop woop!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast