+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So i was messing around with a talent calc for rift..

Soulwalker

Default So i was messing around with a talent calc for rift..

i hope i dont have to max out every single talent just to get my last spell...thats just horribly stupid cause theres a few talents that i will never ever use. giving us 3 trees to chose from but making us use 90% of our points for the one tree doesnt really seem too fair.

then again im not maxed level and wouldent know but it doesnt leave us much room to experiment with all 3 trees unless we sacrifice not getting our 51 point spell
    Last edited by Moore2257; 02-27-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Moore2257 View Post
    i hope i dont have to max out every single talent just to get my last spell...thats just horribly stupid cause theres a few talents that i will never ever use. giving us 3 trees to chose from but making us use 90% of our points for the one tree doesnt really seem too fair.

then again im not maxed level and wouldent know but it doesnt leave us much room to experiment with all 3 trees unless we sacrifice not getting our 51 point spell
    I tried it and yes you need to fill out the talent tree COMPLETELY if you want your 51-point spell. Which is annoying if you're a Pyromaniac for PvP since that reduces your health by 9%. D:
    Rogue - Defiant
    Neglected - Whitefall PvP

I stalk the AddOn section.
    Follow me on twitter for miscellaneous ramblings from within Rift.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Neglected View Post
    I tried it and yes you need to fill out the talent tree COMPLETELY if you want your 51-point spell. Which is annoying if you're a Pyromaniac for PvP since that reduces your health by 9%. D:
    ****! lol

they need to change this i mean i know i keep saying it but giving 3 classes but locking us into one is just plain...bad. hopefully more people feel this way >.>

Soulwalker

You get around 20 extra skill points now I believe to skill into other trees on top of your 51.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dalanoth View Post
    You get around 20 extra skill points now I believe to skill into other trees on top of your 51.
    yeah i know but i mean..why would they think we would want to use every single talent in the tree we are using? im rarely ever going to pvp so a few things in my tree i wanna skip and use in a different tree so my points can be of more use
    Last edited by Moore2257; 02-27-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Soulwalker

disgusting self bump

+ Reply to Thread