+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why r ppl complaining about non-max lvl pvp?

Telaran

Default Why r ppl complaining about non-max lvl pvp?

YOU, the complainer, are supposed to be good, correct?
    YOU, the complainer, supposedly has multi-mmo exp, correct?

then why are YOU complaining about non-max lvl anything?

if YOU ACTUALLY were GOOD or EXPERIENCED, then YOU would know nothing matters until you reach max lvl and see how the classes play then.

ITS JUST YOU, imho

why are YOU complaining about non-max lvl pvp?

feel free to complain, but do it @50
    Last edited by Jakranka; 03-02-2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Removed profanity

Soulwalker

Did this feeling that nothing matters but max level come from WoW. Personally, I like to have fun in the game before I am max level.

Shadowlander

Anything we do matters, if OP was right this mmo would have no levelling at all (=

Edit: I forgot, less rage please, relax
    Last edited by nermind; 02-27-2011 at 05:02 PM.

if this game started us at 50 thered be no problem, but it doesnt, so thats why ppl complain

While i dont really agree that nothing but max level matters, people who are complaining right now are just people who like to complain, because they would be getting to 50 and not sitting here on the forums otherwise.

Soulwalker

Default working as intended

it will be balanced for lvl 85 pvp.

Instead of complaining about your class is broken or nerf another class, try using some time to make up a better soul combination than the one you use.

Usually the solution is that simple.

Hahah, I remember bringing up an issue of lower level balance on WoW forums once after Cataclysm was released and had the same backlash.

It's sad that people think end-game is all that exists, but I guess you can't force people to be imaginative and enjoy lower level content like some people do, including myself. Especially WoW fanboys who probably want RIFT to be yet another Pay Per View animated series to watch while paying for new installments regularly rather than a persistent game to play.

I love leveling up characters and doing low level content multiple times, so think before you rage.

You =/= Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser View Post
    Instead of complaining about your class is broken or nerf another class, try using some time to make up a better soul combination than the one you use.

Usually the solution is that simple.
    That, however, is also valid. Unless you literally have no chance whatsoever and get either one-hit killed or CC'd without the ability to use even one spell/attack, I don't think it warrants complaining too much either.
    Last edited by Shadow Master; 02-28-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    In you they placed their faith, their hope and their power...
    You are our salvation...
    You are a Guardian!

Rift Disciple

Good post, my thoughts exactly. I typically **** about class balance till I am max pvp lvl, have the absolute top-of-the-line-gear, and am in a competitive premade playing against other competetive premades (who are also max everything). That is the only way you will get true class balance. Where do these devs screw this up? By not listening to the best players and their balance suggestions, and instead go with whatever appeases the masses.
    Last edited by Salom; 02-28-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Master View Post
    It's sad that people think end-game is all that exists,
    End-game is all that there is and all that there ever will be. Once mmo's can figure this out sooner rather than later, the better we will all be. Why else do you think these pwrlvlers make so much dough? Cause noone cares till the endgame.

Plane Touched

Complainers complain, incessantly.

Plane Touched

If PvP content is not going to be at least somewhat playable and balanced then remove it from the game.

Rift Disciple

Honestly - i think its just because their bad.

Before I get flamed, I'll explain

X player is a hardcore PVPer in other games... he is actually not a baddie but loves to solo level and do things himself.

Said player gets into a PUGGED Warfront and starts hacking. Everyone is across the board, there's no teamwork and help - he gets facerolled by a premade or another class that counters his specific class he's playing. He says.. "Hmm.. Clerics are sure tough with all those heals, I should try again".

He tries again, only to have the same thing happen. Fully facestomped. He see's 2 randoms trying to take out a Cleric but has no concept of OTHERS in the same Warfront healing (Maybe a Bard or a Chloro is in the background). This leads to "zomfg Healers are WAY OP" and then that person runs to the forums as fast as humanly possible to cry nerf.

So, you see - when I say they are baddies, its mostly because they just can't comprehend basic principals of this game. They say "oh ya - right - we go 6v1 on a Cleric and he still wins".... MAYBE - just MAYBE - if you killed the Bard and the backup healer sitting right behind him you would have a shot. But no - its the game's fault and Trion fails at class balance

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by White Dynamite View Post
    if this game started us at 50 thered be no problem, but it doesnt, so thats why ppl complain
    Because if you balance at 10-19 you will have more problems in 20-29. If you try to balance 20-29, 30-39 will be ruined. And thus, 40-49 will be ruined. If you balance 40-49 then 50 is screwed.

What level do you spend the most time in, and what level (or level bracket) affects the most people in the long run?
    Sephiroth - Rog

Soulwalker

I'm paying for all the content from 1 to 50.

And the idea that everything magically changes as you level from 49 to 50 is usually completely wrong. Especially in a game where the ratios on basically every ability remain roughly the same from 10 to 50.

New abilities will get thrown into the mix as you pass the 30s. That won't make weak abilities balanced or OP stuff fair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast