+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justicar Soul Pairing?

Default Justicar Soul Pairing?

I am starting a Justicar, and my end game goals are obviously raiding, but I am at somewhat of a loss as to what to pair up with a Justicar (2nd and 3rd soul trees), the game suggests Shaman/Druid, does anyone have any other suggestions? (please include reasons for suggestions). Thanks.

Rift Disciple

Smile

Well I did Shaman just because of what you said, it is the one everybody recommended, for my third soul I did Purifier, was thinking of Sent, but went the other way, you get a fairly good damage ward with Purifier. Seems to be a good build, no problems so far and that damage ward helps a lot more than I thought it would. I also did a Shaman/Justicar just to see what that was like and at least at low levels the two are very very similar..gonna delete one just havn't decided which yet .

Inq. Range tank go. Having a blast.

Shadowlander

Default Warden!!!

I found paring it with warden was amazing in beta. I got it well into the 30's. The first few tiers of Warden match well. 10% increase to all your damage. 15% increase to all your heals, and a buff that increasses your nexzt heal by 50% nothing like using that on your AE doctorine for complete healing entire party and tons of hate. ^^. You also get a debuff remover.

Unfortinatly after tier 2 of warden it gets shoddy. I went with shaman for lack of anything better, but I an sure if I had more time and levels I would have come up with something different.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...EhMooeczRo.Mcb

Soulwalker

Shaman for the damage reduction, absorb, and +healing received. I go Purifier as the 3rd with 0 points currently for the second absorb.

That is standard. Try other things out and find something you like.

+ Reply to Thread