+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: For sab QQ

Default For sab QQ

By the time a sab throws 5 charges on you, a different class would have been hitting you. I dont get what you people want? 5 charges to do 300 damage? Why even have the saboteur then, seeing as a marksman/ranger hits for 250ish per shot without the ramp-up time to make you explode.

Sab: All at once

other classes: smaller numbers, but add up to around the same amount in the time it takes to place 5 charges

1.) Kill sabs first
    2.) Get some healer clerics to dispell them, not sabs fault your team mates want to be dps clerics
    3.) If you're going to cry because you died in pvp, go back to WoW, Blizzard would LOVE to have you back.
    Last edited by Ratham; 02-27-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Quite simple really - burst DPS is far better in PvP than sustained - and that's the reason many people complain.

Get better healers

Quote Originally Posted by Ratham View Post
    Get better healers
    Well, you see that's the point of burst DPS - you'll die before a healer can help you.
    Last edited by Baharroth; 02-27-2011 at 08:26 AM.

HoTs and lots of them

Not if you're 1-shotted.

Telaran

Please stop trying Ratham

Quote Originally Posted by Baharroth View Post
    Not if you're 1-shotted.
    But.. you dont get 1 shotted

If you're pvping at lvl 10 and get blown up by a 19 sab, that is your fault for being stupid and pvping at such a low level.

Sab is a burst soul, deal w/ it

Ah yes "deal with it" - I was expecting it a lot sooner though.

Don't know why I bothered in the first place.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Baharroth View Post
    Ah yes "deal with it" - I was expecting it a lot sooner though.

Don't know why I bothered in the first place.
    Neither do I.
    Octodeathe - 94 Warrior GSIV 90's-present - Loyrl - DE 60 Cleric Luclin EQ1 2000-2003
    Loyrl - Assassin A-RagnarokOnline 2003-2004 - Crisa - Mithra 75 War/Nin Diabolos FFXIV 2003-2006
    Loyrl - Gnome Warlock 85 Daggerspine WoW 2004-2011 - Loyrl - Kelari Rogue Gnarlwood Rift 2011

Lol. 5 bucks Ratham is a sab player.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jyyn View Post
    Lol. 5 bucks Ratham is a sab player.
    ^

And don't see why he's complaining about Clerics that are DPS spec and off heal. I know people complain about the WoW references but look at Druids there 1 of the 4 specs you can go is healing, paladins 1 of the 3, priests 2 of the 3, and shaman 1 of the 3.. same as here, their perfectly viable. When I go on my Cleric I've been able to get top 3 in damage on my team and top 3 healing consistently with a DPS spec. Stop playing your Sab and go a cleric if there needs to be more.

Soulwalker

Getting really tired of all the belly aching by PvPers... crying OMGQQ nerf nerf every six seconds! As a PvE only player I have not been too happy about the MM/Ranger nerfs. The only thing that'll make you guys happy is when every class is nerfed to the extent that dps can't do squat for damage, healer can't heal worth anything, and tanks drop when hit by pillows!!! All because you think you are the best at PvP and the other person beat you only because their class is OP. So stop acting like you are the only paying customers that Trion has... us PvE players don't play this game for free! Check the forums you'll find a lot less belly aching by PvEers; how about you quit the QQ and learn to play your class better.
    Last edited by Risheem; 02-27-2011 at 10:56 AM.

^what resheem said makes perfect sense. stop QQ and JUST PLAY

Quote Originally Posted by Ratham View Post
    By the time a sab throws 5 charges on you, a different class would have been hitting you. I dont get what you people want? 5 charges to do 300 damage? Why even have the saboteur then, seeing as a marksman/ranger hits for 250ish per shot without the ramp-up time to make you explode.

Sab: All at once

other classes: smaller numbers, but add up to around the same amount in the time it takes to place 5 charges

1.) Kill sabs first
    2.) Get some healer clerics to dispell them, not sabs fault your team mates want to be dps clerics
    3.) If you're going to cry because you died in pvp, go back to WoW, Blizzard would LOVE to have you back.
    QQ about QQ is QQ fail. And if you honestly can't figure out why people are *****ing, then don't play this game, you don't understand PVP. Hint: Burst is GOD.
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast