+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to switch roles

Soulwalker

Default How to switch roles

After u get your 3 souls u can purchase a 2nd role and so on. How do u put new souls in your new role and activate it after u have done the quests to get the additional souls?

When you open your soul tree you will see a bar in the lower middle with your roles on it (square icons). Click on the one you would like to switch to, and click Activate (lower right hand corner). You can now set the Souls up the same way you did your first set.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Soulwalker

yeah i can activate it but the soul slots are empty. i have a 4th soul but cant put it in any slot.

Quote Originally Posted by meat man View Post
    yeah i can activate it but the soul slots are empty. i have a 4th soul but cant put it in any slot.
    Then I suggest opening an in-game GM ticket, because clicking on the empty soul slot should allow you to place a soul into it.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Soulwalker

thanks man appreciate the replies

try /role 4

+ Reply to Thread