+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best class for AoE farming?

General of Telara

Default Best class for AoE farming?

I can use my Inq and Soul Drain but thats only good for 4 mobs. I do enjoy the self healing and even with 4 mobs on me I still stay full health. Any other classes that can AoE kill just as well? I know stormcaller has very good AoEs but I dont see them being able to do it solo without heals.

Reaver / Paladin can AoE solo quite well. I've tried all the warrior souls out, but I keep goin back to Reaver, even for solo'ing. The fact that I can safely pull 3 or 4 or 5 mobs my level, and survive is amazingly satisfying. Kill speed isn't that slow either. Although there is a 5 mob cap on most of my AoE.

Shadowlander

Dunno what level you got to, but with Inquis/Cabal/Warden there is rarely a limit to the number of melee mobs I can solo. I'm 22 atm, and Vex keeps me on near full health, and Soul Drain and cabal aoe's kill mobs pretty fast.

Mage

/10aoes

Banned

I usually pull 7 mobs with inq/cab/ward and can bring them all down in a few seconds then move onto the next mob. The 45s cd crit with soul drain makes some of those almost instagibs. I haven't seen anyone able to do as much aoe dps, as I top the charts in instances by a very large margin.
    Last edited by jMerliN; 02-26-2011 at 10:58 PM.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...iItRGqgRss.V0o

pretty self explanatory. /drool

edit: last point is up to you.
    Last edited by Skyline; 02-26-2011 at 11:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread