+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul changing macro

Soulwalker

Default Soul changing macro

Guess that's as good a forum as any to post this. Hopefully I'm not wrong, heh.

So I'm a warlock/Chloro/archon. So far, I've been putting points in the first two trees and completely ignored the third one, mainly using it to get the stats boosts. Since my third tree has no points, I can switch it around to whatever is needed at the time. Running the Iron Tomb today with some guildies, we had a use for my dominator soul's transmogrify on some pulls, so I was switching to that. Low and behold, I discovered I could actually change that soul in combat, so squirrel out, switch to my archon for the extra DoT, back to dom for more squirrel action, etc.

Switching manually is a pain. I suck at macros, and I have no idea if such a macro is even possible, but if so, what would it look like? It would be great to switch my soul with a button on my bars.

I tried searching the forums but, well... Release forum and all that, kinda overcrowded and impossible to find something that specific. Thanks to anyone that can help me out with this.

In your general abilities menu I believe you'll find what you want. No need to make a macro; simply drag them to your hot bars.

Soulwalker

There doesn't seem to be anything like that in my general tab. The only one that would deal with souls is the role tab, but that only changes the role, doesn't allow me to change one soul in my current role.

Shadowlander

role X

where X is a number between 1 and 4

Simple as that

Shadowlander

I don't think you guys are understanding what he wants changed.
    From what I'm reading he wants to change one single soul without changing roles
    From Warlock/Chloro/Archon to Warlock/Chloro/Dom

As far as I know you cannot, but like you I don't know macros that well especially with new games and new commands -_-
    Last edited by Lockofdark; 02-27-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lockofdark View Post
    I don't think you guys are understanding what he wants changed.
    From what I'm reading he wants to change one single soul without changing roles
    From Warlock/Chloro/Archon to Warlock/Chloro/Dom

As far as I know you cannot, but like you I don't know macros that well especially with new games and new commands -_-
    That is correct. This is what I'm trying to do.

Soulwalker

Bump? Anyone knows how to do this?

Rift Master

Probably not, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this behavior broken. This is clearly a loophole just like the buff/re-role and they broke that already.

Soulwalker

Awww... Alright then, thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread