+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not a QQ

Default Not a QQ

This isn't a QQ thread, im just wanting to ask if healing in this game is working as intended?

Im speaking purely from a PvP perspective here. Healers are almost impossible to bring down (rogue/assassin here btw) atm, even 2-3vs1. In WF all you need is 1 high HP tank and 2 healers to make it impossible to bring him down = instant win for the side that ends up with a couple of clerics.

Like i said this isn't a QQ, im just asking if this is working as intended... does it even out more at higher levels? If it does then i can just grin and bear it, but at low levels i know that if there are 2 clerics on my team and a descent tank we will win. It is taking away the excitement for me.
    Last edited by Arcticred; 02-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/2/3/7/7/4322377PXOFX.png Only the dead have seen the end of war

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticred View Post
    This isn't a QQ thread, im just wanting to ask if healing in this game is working as intended?

Im speaking purely from a PvP perspective here. Healers are almost impossible to bring down (rogue/assassin here btw) atm, even 2-3vs1. In WF all you need is 1 high HP tank and 2 healers to make it impossible to bring him down = instant win for the side that ends up with a couple of clerics.

Like i said this isn't a QQ, im just asking if this is working as intended... does it even out more at higher levels? If it does then i can just grin and bear it, but at low levels i know that if there are 2 clerics on my team and a descent tank we will win. It is taking away the excitement for me.
    Yes it seriously evens out alot post 35 or so...there are lots of healing debuffs available (every calling has access to at least 2) and if you time your cc right (silences/stuns/incapacitates etc) you won't have an issue dealing with a healer or two...although they will take a tad longer than killing a pure dps obviously. Point is:
    1) level up more (30+)
    2) look for a soul with a healing debuff or good cc
    3) ???
    4) PROFIT
    "Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrows" (Auron, FFX)

+ Reply to Thread