+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: no balance - nerf healers

Soulwalker

Default no balance - nerf healers

Hi.
    If support not to nerf priest class, healers, few month and this game fail. No balance in this game now. 80% of ppl are healer. Its not funny.
    If not nerf and make balance... maximalize my char and quit. And my friends said for this too.
    All other nice and beautiful but no balance....
    Its sucks and pathetic that a lvl13 healer kill a lvl20+ non healer char...

NERF HEALERS!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nearco View Post
    Hi.
    If support not to nerf priest class, healers, few month and this game fail. No balance in this game now. 80% of ppl are healer. Its not funny.
    If not nerf and make balance... maximalize my char and quit. And my friends said for this too.

NERF HEALERS!
    So, please show us on the doll where the mean healer touched you?

Less QQ, more pew pew. Somehow I doubt you even know what you're talking about.

Don't let the door hit you and your friends rear on the way out.
    Last edited by Fint; 02-26-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Telaran

More Engrish, less qq. The game just started.

Nerf healers? 80%? Where do you get these figures? I've been in quite a few Warfronts and been the only healer, If you nerf healers, you're just going to convince healers to go DPS, and then you'll be moaning about lack of healers.

Edit: And if you're seriously not smart enough to stun or Silence the healer, you deserve to loose. Unless your character doesn't have any silences at all or stuns at all, which sounds odd because I have a silence and an interrupt at level 20.
    Last edited by Rukey; 02-26-2011 at 08:10 AM.

Jag
    Soulwalker

Yes. Please fix class balance so its all about 1v1 duels. Thanks. Also please make it possible for me to never get beat by a lower level class. This is the most important thing about an mmo and pvp. If you don't do this your company will fail and everyone will quit the game.

Who cares about low level pvp? You are just going to outgrow it...anyways there are a large amount of abilities by 50 and at 50 that can completly hinder dps and healing to everyone. warriors have ability to make a player do next to nothing to everyone. Mages can make a healer do nothing to everyone, and im sure rogues have the power to stun like there is no tommorrow later in the game.

Oh noes I died in a low level warfront to a healer.

Welcome to MMO's.

Rift Disciple

Where are all those "80%" healers?
    Dunno how it is on your server, but on ours we sometimes go 3 or 4 BG runs without a single healer on the team. Could you maybe lend us some of your "80%"?

Btw, just for reference... a healer HAS TO outheal a single DPS. Otherwise the healer archetype would be useless. It's a group game, 1on1s don't matter.
    If one DPS could burst through a healer's healing, why take healers? You would be better off running full DPS setups. Seriously, for the love of all that is holy in Telara, think before you post.

Shield of Telara

Hi.

NERF HEALERS!
    Allready hit clerics in the nuts with a nerf bat twice.. sorry there time of nerfage is over..

Quote Originally Posted by Albrech View Post
    More Engrish, less qq. The game just started.
    ^^ this ^^

Seriously, Don't know where you get your figures from, but unless rogues became healers (bard soul excluded) then I could see your figure being more accurate.

Also.. LOL PvP..
    "Mark my words, SW:TOR will be free to play in 6 months or less." - Quoted by me (January 20th, 2012)

Soulwalker

Anyone who thinks a dps should be able to easily kill a healer 1v1 is a moron

Plane Touched

Hi.

NERF HEALERS!

Did someone hit you on the head with a stick? Cancel that. Was it a bat?

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Yes. Please fix class balance so its all about 1v1 duels. Thanks. Also please make it possible for me to never get beat by a lower level class. This is the most important thing about an mmo and pvp. If you don't do this your company will fail and everyone will quit the game.
    Indeed.

This game is NOT built around 1v1 pvp, nor balanced that way, thank the maker, and I hope it never is!. If a healer is standing there healing himself while his group dies, then that's the fault of the healer, not game balance. If you make healers too squishy they become useless.

Healing is already one of the lesser played archetypes, yet they are so needed, don't screw them more.
    Last edited by Gnimitz; 02-26-2011 at 08:18 AM.

rogues seem to have a pretty crazy burst dmg... i can basically one shot healers sometimes. Dont see a problem yet

Soulwalker

Call a thread nerf healers,and all the healers will come and defend their builds LMAO pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast