+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing souls

Soulwalker

Default Changing souls

I have a Rouge I want to drop one of his soul trees and pick up saboteur is this possible? For example say I already have three souls and wanted to drop Riftstalker for saboteur is this possible?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Flarez View Post
    I have a Rouge I want to drop one of his soul trees and pick up saboteur is this possible? For example say I already have three souls and wanted to drop Riftstalker for saboteur is this possible?
    At lvl 14 you will gain quests from Sanctum to learn all the souls in your class.
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-rift/244_0badbb8e69c78381.png

Soulwalker

Hello,

Can you be more specific about the quest? I've been looking to try and do the same thing - change a soul.

Thanks!

Rift Disciple

Talk to the people labelled with the soul name in the main city.

They'll give you a quest that basically requires you to seal a rift, and then fight a guy that you summon of the soul you want to add to your repertoire. After that, if you see your trainer to respend your soul tree points, if you empty out the points for one soul, you can change which soul is in that slot.

Soulwalker

Thats very helpful thank you! One more quick question. Is there a quest helping website for RIFT yet? I know WoW had one or two (maybe more).

Soulwalker

bumpty bump

im having trouble find the rest of the souls also

as a warrior i started off with a terrible combination of souls and i would really love to change them out for some different ones

so far all i can find is the warlord soul in sanctum, he had a quest above his head to go close a rift as stated above

but there are no other souls for me in sanctum if have walked around in circles endless please some help here?!

You can only have new-soul quest at a time.

Finish the one you're on, or drop it, and the others will be visible. Just look around till you find the one you want.

+ Reply to Thread