+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 Root points in a tree

Soulwalker

Default 51 Root points in a tree

Hi guys, i was just wondering, how if you only get 1 point to put into a tree per level, and the bottom root skill of the tree requires 51 points in it, how do you manage to get that extra point into the tree?

is it some item or do you get allowed to put more points in at highest level or something?

thanks for any answers.
    Last edited by Flossing; 02-25-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Some level give you 2 points to put into a tree. You get a total of 66 points by level 50 but you can't throw them all into one tree, you have to be a certain level to put a certain amount of points in each tree.

Soulwalker

i had a level 42 sabo on beta. but could only put 42 points into sabo. so somewhere you must be able to put that extra point into a tree, but it certainly is not below that level unless i missed something. when i said at higher level in op i was really meaning at level 50.
    Last edited by Flossing; 02-25-2011 at 07:25 PM.

If I had to guess, once we hit 50, we will be able to add that 51st point in to get the root ability, but until you reach 50 it'll only be 1 point per level in any given soul, with bonus points to throw into our second or third soul as we see fit.
    "Words are hard" - Rift Devs

+ Reply to Thread