+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Area of Effect?

Soulwalker

Default Area of Effect?

I am thinking about making a class that focuses on AoE attacks for PvE dungeons/raids as my main character. There are so many class combinations that it's hard to get a handle on exactly what everything is capable of, and how things actually scale and play at higher levels.

My question is - What are the options I have to choose from to make a character that can contribute high-end AoE damage in the late game?

Soulwalker

Try a Reaver/Pally/Riftblade the reaver is incredible aoe dot dmg that also heals you. I can pull 5 mobs my level and end the fight full health.

Could you psot a template im interested to see what youre using the riftblade for.

Rift Disciple

The Reaver is the best warrior AoE and DoT class. Because it's only power XD

Whit the Reaver skill Fork you can hit from distance at the same time 3 enemy. And whit the Earth and Wind Burst skills you can hit a good number of enemy at once.
    And whit the skill Rift Fury you can increase your Non-elemental damage (all your DoT skills).

I've make a combination whit Main Reaver and Riftblade+Paragon whit at liv 50 i can increase my DoT skills damage of 114% *-*
    But until i come to liv 50 it's only theory. But it can really work and it's not hard to do.
    (\_/)
    (-)
    (><) <------This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Rift Master

Depends what else you want...

If you like melee, go with what those above said. If you're inclined to stand at the back of the pack, consider a Cleric: Cabalist or a Mage: Stormcaller.

Major difference between the two is that cabalists do more DoT damage, whereas stormcallers are all burst.

+ Reply to Thread