+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which class and which specX/x/X combo is the max dps for raiding/PvE? please explain

Soulwalker

Default which class and which specX/x/X combo is the max dps for raiding/PvE? please explain

which class and which specX/x/X combo is the max dps for raiding/PvE? please explain
    Cosmic Black, Alienware Area-51 Chassis 1200 watt power supply, Overclocked Intel Core i7 980x Extreme 3.73GHz, 12MB Cache 12 GB ddr3 triple channel 1600 mhz, Dual 2GB ATI Radeon™ HD 6950 - ATI CrossFireX™, Killer™ 2100 Gaming Network Card, Enabled, 512GB Raid 0 (2x 256GB Samsung Solid State HDDs), 1TB - SATA-II, 3Gb/s, 7,200RPM, 32MB Cache HDD backup, Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D Full HD Widescreen Monitor

Plane Touched

Mine, because I'm that good.
    But seriously nobody played at lvl 50 yet that cap was 42 before release so we can't tell you for sure. Why not try to min/max a character yourself instead of waiting for someone to do it for you ?

Soulwalker

Default .

i like to speak with other poeple of what they think about the game so stop trolling lol
    Cosmic Black, Alienware Area-51 Chassis 1200 watt power supply, Overclocked Intel Core i7 980x Extreme 3.73GHz, 12MB Cache 12 GB ddr3 triple channel 1600 mhz, Dual 2GB ATI Radeon™ HD 6950 - ATI CrossFireX™, Killer™ 2100 Gaming Network Card, Enabled, 512GB Raid 0 (2x 256GB Samsung Solid State HDDs), 1TB - SATA-II, 3Gb/s, 7,200RPM, 32MB Cache HDD backup, Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D Full HD Widescreen Monitor

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by wetandwild View Post
    i like to speak with other poeple of what they think about the game so stop trolling lol
    I'm not trolling but I'll let you ''speak''* with other people

*Just saw your sig bought a custom made PC to so I guess you realy just want to get spoonfed builds.

Soulwalker

i already have a max dps build already in mind i know that will top meters in pve but i also like to make a discussion with other players of what they think rift is about

Plane Touched

i already have a max dps build already in mind i know that will top meters in pve but i also like to make a discussion with other players of what they think rift is about
    Yes the meters will be topped.

Soulwalker

Bad troll is bad.

LOL

figure it out yourself

please rename thread
    "LF sum1 2 hold my hand"
    PVPimpin' Ain't PVEasy!

Holla Holla Get Dolla

elitistje...... Oops wrong game.

Ascendant

You are playing the wrong game. WoW is down the road. We have no meters, there is no best spec, and finding one with a hundred plus soul combo's is gonna be tough. No one is 50 yet and so thus no can give you any sort of answer.

Share plox. I doesn't know how to play so I need others to tell me how to be better.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    You are playing the wrong game. WoW is down the road. We have no meters, there is no best spec, and finding one with a hundred plus soul combo's is gonna be tough. No one is 50 yet and so thus no can give you any sort of answer.
    I think we can make educated guesses so that people can pick the right class for the job and then soul combinations can come later. E.g. I do not think a Cleric would be the highest DPS so we can rule that out. Warriors, while having some high burst at times, arn't necessarily the best for sustained DPS except maybe the Paragon but that is only one soul out of at least 2 you should be seeking points into (At 50 you have to use at least two souls even if you don't put anything in the third) which means the paragon's sustained DPS is probably not going to be as good as a rogue and since rogues get a shorter GCD they will probably do more sustained DPS. That leaves mages and rogues so if you want the highest DPS I suggest one of those is picked based on personal preference.

Rift is not WoW in the way that DPS is not the most important thing in the game. WoW you just bulldoze through everything, so the highest numbers possible are maximum efficiency. While there is content like that in Rift, there is also content that requires things other than raw DPS, like CC, movement, observation, buffing and debuffing, etc. In Rift, the guy doing the most DPS is not the VIP. And there is no "the best"- so sorry, no flavor of the month for you to roll ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyTwoGuns View Post
    Rift is not WoW in the way that DPS is not the most important thing in the game. WoW you just bulldoze through everything, so the highest numbers possible are maximum efficiency. While there is content like that in Rift, there is also content that requires things other than raw DPS, like CC, movement, observation, buffing and debuffing, etc. In Rift, the guy doing the most DPS is not the VIP. And there is no "the best"- so sorry, no flavor of the month for you to roll ATM.
    This.

I love this game.

Soulwalker

Sorry everyone here sucks so far. Keep asking the children will go away soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast