+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are second and third souls less powerful than the first?

Default Are second and third souls less powerful than the first?

The reason I ask is because I'm a MM/Sab/Sin, trained in that order but focusing more on Sin than Sab(for stealth and crit damage), but my melee hits and abilities seem much weaker than my ranged ones.

Rift Disciple

They'll be as powerful as the points you spend in them. There is no penalty for it being your second or third choice.

Edit: What you're probably seeing is higher hits for ranged damage as you won't hit as often when in melee due to lack of dual wield. So in that regard the damage is similar, but the pacing is different so it may feel like you are doing more damage, when you are actually hitting a similar dps.
    Last edited by UnknownAspect; 02-25-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownAspect View Post
    They'll be as powerful as the points you spend in them. There is no penalty for it being your second or third choice.

Edit: What you're probably seeing is higher hits for ranged damage as you won't hit as often when in melee due to lack of dual wield. So in that regard the damage is similar, but the pacing is different so it may feel like you are doing more damage, when you are actually hitting a similar dps.
    Oh that makes sense, thank you.

+ Reply to Thread