+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having trouble picking a soul?

Default Having trouble picking a soul?

So I was watching Yogscast and they decided to do a rundown of a couple of the different classes and how each of them were different, etc. In their videos they also had this chart (listed below) that contains some useful information about how one can go about deciding on a class (or group of souls.) The following is an external link to the image here. And of course the link to one of the Yogscast videos here.

It is set up as your basic flow-chart, broken into support/tank/healing and then a separate flow chart for DPS. I hope it helps if you can't quite decide on which soul you want to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Itorik View Post
    So I was watching Yogscast and they decided to do a rundown of a couple of the different classes and how each of them were different, etc. In their videos they also had this chart (listed below) that contains some useful information about how one can go about deciding on a class (or group of souls.) The following is an external link to the image here. And of course the link to one of the Yogscast videos here.

It is set up as your basic flow-chart, broken into support/tank/healing and then a separate flow chart for DPS. I hope it helps if you can't quite decide on which soul you want to choose.
    That's nice..but that chart is pretty old though, and doesn't reflect the most recent changes made to the game.

+ Reply to Thread