+ Reply to Thread

Thread: saboteur class mechanic target

Default saboteur class mechanic target

im not sure if its just me but whenever i use charges it only has 1 icon show and counts up for the number i put on but: doesnt display how many of each charge, bugs out CONSTANTLY displaying 7 or 12 or something incorrect and will on occasion not display anything at all, can we just have it back the old way showing the amount as a debuff on the target only to us? or make it both so people who like the "lololol you have 12 charges on the 1 target and im not telling you which charges or how many you used either" icon can have their way 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrin View Post
    im not sure if its just me but whenever i use charges it only has 1 icon show and counts up for the number i put on but: doesnt display how many of each charge, bugs out CONSTANTLY displaying 7 or 12 or something incorrect and will on occasion not display anything at all, can we just have it back the old way showing the amount as a debuff on the target only to us? or make it both so people who like the "lololol you have 12 charges on the 1 target and im not telling you which charges or how many you used either" icon can have their way 2.
    And how if you click on some mobs, it says they have charges on them already?

Probably a bug. Wait for a patch to fix it I supposed. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Brizyrr View Post
    And how if you click on some mobs, it says they have charges on them already?

Probably a bug. Wait for a patch to fix it I supposed. =P
    yeah i clicked the bard trainer and apparently she had 3 blast charges on her :/

Rift Disciple

The same issue is present on the Stormcaller's Electrify and Hypothermia.

Rift Chaser

I play a necro and this same thing happens with stacks of deathly calling.

I wondered for a while if I was automatically getting a few, but the pet doesn't seem to ever use them and the amount appears to be increasing as I level.

The thing is as soon as I start applying real ones the 'fake' ones vanish for me and the real ones are a different shade, the fake ones are always a bit faded or something.

Telaran

I'm pretty sure that when I swap out of bard and over to sab, I always have 8 charges on myself ;)

+ Reply to Thread