+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noob question about souls

Default Noob question about souls

If I roll say a warrior (or any other), will I eventually be able to obtain all of the warrior souls to combine as I need?

Yep. NPC's in your main city offer short quests to obtain all the other souls starting at lvl 13.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    Yep. NPC's in your main city offer short quests to obtain all the other souls starting at lvl 13.
    All that we know of are the ones in the city. The devs have hinted there are others, or at least there will be.

Quote Originally Posted by oneeach View Post
    All that we know of are the ones in the city. The devs have hinted there are others, or at least there will be.
    ok...so what does this mean? "maybe" we can obtain all souls under one class on a single character?

You can already do that. He's just saying there may be other NPCs outside the main cities that offer the quests in the future.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo_Papa View Post
    ok...so what does this mean? "maybe" we can obtain all souls under one class on a single character?
    As a warrior you can have all the warriors souls yes, but you can't have cleric souls for example.

At about level 13 you can get soul quests in your capital city. They're pretty trivial, they just require you to close a rift and then use a questitem to spawn a nonelite monster you then need to kill (it's the soul you're basically stealing) and presto; another soul at turnin.

+ Reply to Thread