+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is mana regen broken?

General of Telara

Default Is mana regen broken?

I didnt see anything in patch notes about a change to mana regen so im just wondering why im only level 3 and its taking minutes to regen my mana to 100% even when im out of combat? Health goes up pretty fast but mana is going up very slowly I almost need to drink which I never had to during beta until i was 20.
    Last edited by thomasmgp; 02-24-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Soulwalker

I noticed this too. However just in the very early game. after lvl 5 or 6 It seemed to go back to what I remember.

General of Telara

yea you are right soon as I got to 5 it was back to normal. It was like oldschool EQ mana regen the first 4 levels I was about to reroll if it was gonna be that slow forever.

Telaran

I kept noticing this too last night. It seemed like sometimes it was going up fast, other times it was basically not going up at all. I don't even know - does mana regen while you're in combat? Could it be getting confused as to whether you're in combat or not?

Soulwalker

drink the water they give you to start out with, buy the water from merchants, works as food and drink, regens you to full in 7 seconds if you have the best water for you level,

elementalists get mana regen from their charge,

clerics in PVP always seem to regen mana faster than they can use it so I'm sure they have something

Quote Originally Posted by TSwift View Post
    drink the water they give you to start out with, buy the water from merchants, works as food and drink, regens you to full in 7 seconds if you have the best water for you level,

elementalists get mana regen from their charge,

clerics in PVP always seem to regen mana faster than they can use it so I'm sure they have something
    That's cos their primary stat is wisdom which increases the rate at which mana regenerates....Mages have many other ways to regen mana (usually through various abilities like a warlock's life tap) and they can mix/match souls to counter the slow regen.
    "Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrows" (Auron, FFX)

+ Reply to Thread