+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still deciding between Cleric and Warrior

Soulwalker

Question Still deciding between Cleric and Warrior

Im going to play together with a MM/Bard
    Our main purpose is world pvp

Wich build would go best with the MM/Bard?

Riftblade/BM
    Inq/just/Sent

Advice please!

So wich would fare best in a worldpvp environment? (no warfront)
    Last edited by Heim; 02-24-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Soulwalker

For world pvp you will be jumped at any time.... say after having a mob respawn on you and at 50% or less HP. I'd say the cleric spec with more self healing would be best for that type of environment.

I mostly played rogue/mage on the beta though, so can't give real in-depth advice... that being said you might wanna spend points in Justicar/sent first before marching straight up the Inquis tree. my 2 cents at least.

Self healing through damage (via hex and Justicar's salvation) is always a bonus as well in PvP... where its not simply out damaging your opponent but outlasting him. In world PvP that can be a double edged sword as allies could come out of no where to support you... but so can more enemies enter the field.

If you know a buddy will level with you... you might could roll warrior/simply focus on the burst damage needed to kill peopel off in PvP.... or the opposite, spec more into healing/survivability and keep your buddy (the one who will be mostly killing poeple) alive.
    Last edited by Niddhog; 02-24-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhog View Post
    For world pvp you will be jumped at any time.... say after having a mob respawn on you and at 50% or less HP. I'd say the cleric spec with more self healing would be best for that type of environment.

I mostly played rogue/mage on the beta though, so can't give real in-depth advice... that being said you might wanna spend points in Justicar/sent first before marching straight up the Inquis tree. my 2 cents at least.

Self healing through damage (via hex and Justicar's salvation) is always a bonus as well in PvP... where its not simply out damaging your opponent but outlasting him. In world PvP that can be a double edged sword as allies could come out of no where to support you... but so can more enemies enter the field.

If you know a buddy will level with you... you might could roll warrior/simply focus on the burst damage needed to kill peopel off in PvP.... or the opposite, spec more into healing/survivability and keep your buddy (the one who will be mostly killing poeple) alive.
    Thanks bro

Soulwalker

im having same prob since B6.
    i made justicar/druid/warden and a voidknight/RB/pala.
    i just love both those builds so much i cant decide
    as previous poster mentioned survivability can be important in world pvp.
    as i see it both have great survivabilty. justicar is obvious for healing and stuff but Voidknight heals for 6% of your endurance later on each time u gain a pact. and 15 points into voidknight give u a 25% chance on every attack (wether target has mana or not) to gain a pact. u also get skill early on to turn the attack points into pacts. so pacts will be easy to get--> lot of auto self healing.
    but Justicar wont only heal urself but with wepbuff ull also heal ur mate.
    like i said i got same prob.
    reason why ill most likely go for VK is cos of the NICE manadrain we get on mana users (power sink).
    hope i helped a bit and didnt make it harder to decide.
    i know i have hard time deciding

greetz Wushan

Default Cleric

I myself am currently trying a Shaman/Justicar/Sentinel build. I am having trouble getting used to it, and trying to figure out how to set his build, but so far it seems pretty solid. Granted I am not yet quite a high enough level for it to make too much of an impact, but so far so good! Solid tanking potential.

+ Reply to Thread