+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What class do you hate fighting?

Soulwalker

Red face What class do you hate fighting?

In pvp, which class do you find the most annoying to fight? I don't mean in the sense that they are too overpowered or similar, I mean in the sense that they get under your skin. You can probably beat them but it'll be a hollow victory.

Rift Chaser

Clerics because of heals, they can be annoying as hell.

Doms.....

Healers and Dominators; at low levels, anything that has a set of ranged damage abilities.
    Shout out to all our warfighters: veteran, active duty, reserve, and retired!

Soulwalker

Healers, they're over powered as hell right now. I already foresee huge nerfs coming. There's no way Trion doesn't acknowledge this, it's literally impossible because it makes me laugh watching a raid kill a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnmachine View Post
    Healers, they're over powered as hell right now. I already foresee huge nerfs coming. There's no way Trion doesn't acknowledge this, it's literally impossible because it makes me laugh watching a raid kill a healer.
    Please, run face first as fast as you can into the nearest wall. It will be the smartest thing you've done today.

Void Knights. They make me useless fast.
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Soulwalker

I think the better thing to ask would be, whats your class/soul tree spec, and then ask what you don't like going against. Otherwise you might never know it's a healer, that doesn't like going up against a void knight.

Anyone go up against a bard? Kinda curious how they are in battles.

Shield of Telara

On my assassin I cant deal out enough damage to kill a bard, but my necro/warlock on the other hand can kill bards and healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skryth View Post
    Please, run face first as fast as you can into the nearest wall. It will be the smartest thing you've done today.

Void Knights. They make me useless fast.
    Dominators will be even more of a problem than VKs.

Clerics are not invincible and don't need PVP nerfs with two classes who can down them.

Clerics are not overpowered. You just don't know how to kill them yet.

As a mage, rogues are a pain. As a rogue, warriors and healers are a pain. As a healer, a mage or warrior is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
    Clerics are not overpowered. You just don't know how to kill them yet.

As a mage, rogues are a pain. As a rogue, warriors and healers are a pain. As a healer, a mage or warrior is a pain.
    You might as well take your rock/paper/scissors theory and throw it out the window now along with any other preconceptions you may have. There are countless soul combinatins and talent builds. It is literally not as simple as what you described.

Rouges... Its always rouges. I am not saying they are overpowered but its just everytime i make a new build for pvp i always get killed by a rouge.

Plane Touched

lol roll a voidknight then cause all mana casters are cake to a vk tbh

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglewuggle View Post
    Clerics because of heals, they can be annoying as hell.
    Just when the last beta ended I got a duel invite from a necro/warlock. That dual actually lasted untill the servers shut down because we could both heal. I was rather unprepared though, with my current Inq build I won't run out of mana. The necro was actually running OOM before me.

Champion

Mana isn't infinite. It's impossible for a 'raid' not to be able to kill a healer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast