+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me decide!

Soulwalker

Default Help me decide!

Either a warrior tank, a healer, or a mage.

I want to be a AoE damages or a healer. I dont know about tanks in this game. What would you choose?

Soulwalker

lol no one is responding to threads like this. Which seems odd to me cause this game has what 100 classes? I have NO IDEA what to pick...... Im a father of two and I cant afford to put a week into a class that I end up hating. So I hope once the game finishes patching that it will help me decide within the char creation menu......

Because Im not finding any real info any where....

Rift Disciple

If you want a tank, you can chose for a Paladin or a Reaver, if you want to be a healer, you can chose for a main healer soul build, or for an offensive cleric build.

If you want to play a cleric, in Warfront there's not too much cleric, you can be useful :-)
    (\_/)
    (-)
    (><) <------This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Rift Disciple

There are mage healers and cleric DPSers in Rift. And since you get multiple roles, it's completely possible for one cleric character to be both a tank and a dedicater healer (and for that matter a DPSer) in different roles.

No mage tanks, though.
    Last edited by Sarg; 02-24-2011 at 02:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread