+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aoe warrior build

Soulwalker

Default Aoe warrior build

Are there any decent area effect warrior builds? I played a marks/ranger (with a healer) in beta and we had a lot of success with AoE questing. I want to roll a warrior for head start though, so I'm wondering if anyone had any success with warrior aoe.

http://rift.zam.com

Goodluck finding the I Win build. If someone has the I win he sure wont give it you. ++ not every person is the chosen one for the I win build.

Rift Disciple

AoE Warrior = Reaver.

Try to look about some of it's skills and you can find it interesting
    (\_/)
    (-)
    (><) <------This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Riftblade.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Litoras View Post
    AoE Warrior = Reaver.

Try to look about some of it's skills and you can find it interesting
    Depends if you are looking for survivability in addition to DPS. If the latter, look at Champion for larger base weapon damge or other souls that have decent dps augmentation skills. Here is an example.

Rift Disciple

Right, the Riftblade is a good AoE damager whit the Burst skills and the Champion can deal a large mount of damage.

The player that use more AoE skills is the Reaver, after them there's the Riftblade and the Champion whit some skills and enhancement to increase the target number of some skills.

And combine the Champion whit the Reaver can make a very interesting class :-)

Good example ^_^
    (\_/)
    (-)
    (><) <------This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I'd start out Reaver if I were you, because they'll get the most AOE the quickest which will help your xp in rifts. They also get some additional AOE ability at higher levels, but champs and riftblades have harder-hitting single AOE abilities. Also be prepared to be a little patient with the Reaver AOE since you'll have to cast several things vice just hitting one button repeatedly. I played one in the last 3 betas though, and they are very viable.

+ Reply to Thread