+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reaver or Inquisitor / Cabalist

Rift Disciple

Default Reaver or Inquisitor / Cabalist

Sorry yet another X or Y thread, I really can not decide. I fancy playing AoE for a bit are they equally viable for that? I think probably both are viable with the Reaver having a bit of an edge? So maybe my choice should be based on alternate roles, where I think the cleric probably edges out the warrior. (Cleric seems a bit more versatile) I know play what you enjoy but I think both fit the bill. Any thoughts?

I am discounting lock / necro, whilst I quite like there mechanics I am not that fond of some of there other souls (though never got time to try chloro). I also quite like Sabo but a bit squishy to AoE and seems like that it might see a few 'adjustments'.

Rift Disciple

http://tgn.tv/%E2%96%B6-rift-guide-w...cromar-tgn-tv/

Watch that video and tell me it doesnt want to make you play a Reaver... because it certaintly makes me want to lol.

Soulwalker

Reaver. But only after level 20 does it start getting awesome.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cmac4 View Post
    http://tgn.tv/%E2%96%B6-rift-guide-w...cromar-tgn-tv/

Watch that video and tell me it doesnt want to make you play a Reaver... because it certaintly makes me want to lol.
    Yeah I've seen that one and another with a dwarf that was cool, but inq/cab looks neat too. I think it may boil down to secondary roles and cleric seems to have a few more of those.

Rift Disciple

If you want to play a Reaver you must know that: in pvp you can be the top damage, but you can't kill someone if you don't know how.
    The Reaver is a good class, but if it's used bad you can die very fast, more than other warrior classes.

But it's a very good class for pve, whit a Reaver you can defeat a good number of enemy in the same time.

I've a soul build whit Reaver/Riftblade and i've obtain a good class for pve/pvp because whit that combination i've lesser defence than whit a paladin soul, but i've more attack power and the skill Rift Fury increase my damage of non-phisical attack (dot skill of reaver = Death damage).

Whit a future bouild liv 50 i can obtain riftblade liv 38 and Riftblade liv 28.
    In buff for my dots is equal to: +50% (more or less) from Rift Fury, + 20% from Entropic Embrace + 10% from Planar Attunement and +10% from Blinding Death.
    All that is: +90% to my non-elemental Death damage.

Whit that full build a Reaver can do a very high damage whit it's DoT :-)
    And whit the Riftblade soul you obtain some useful skills for pvp like Flamespear, Freezing Armor, Rift Surge, Stonespear, Riftwalk and 3 Burst skills.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...Rdz.EuotuukV0k
    (\_/)
    (-)
    (><) <------This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

+ Reply to Thread