+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Endgame Armor?

Rift Disciple

Default Endgame Armor?

Does anyone have any links to some images of Endgame armor, dont really care if its PvP or PvE im just curious to see how my class will look at 50, im hopeing they took the time to make em look unique/different enough from each other with all of them looking pretty BA

This link was posted in another thread where someone asked a similar question, reposting here for you:

Armor

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Rift Disciple

Perfect thanks alot man.

pretty sure there will be way more diferent armors and better looking than those at 50 : ]
    ~ DRAGON SLAYERS ~
    veritas lux mea

Rift Disciple

When you get in game, and to the city vendors, ctrl+leftclick the items to check out how they'll look on your avatar.

Ascendant

man, the guardian tier 2 mage gear is so bad. glance over at tier 2 mage for defiant. that is some ********!

Quote Originally Posted by Zayrinoke View Post
    This link was posted in another thread where someone asked a similar question, reposting here for you:

Armor
    Those look pretty decent
    Former WoW Rogue hero

Telaran

Son, I'm disappoint!

Wow, there is almost no detail love in these armours... this really looks less then spectacular. I have asked in another thread, if the environment will become more interesting, since the low level stuff I've seen was pretty unimpressive... and I was told that yes. My second fear was, that the armour I've seen at low level, also hinted what highend armour will look like.
    AND IT DOES... this looks as if it was made with a WOW graphic engine.. almost no details (or less than in WOW)?

I am going to say this though: I'm one of the people that thinks that looks is waaaaay behind Game Mechanics, diversity and so on. Great looing armour, but boring game = fail. So I'm not going to mind so much. Still, I was pretty surprised....
    Last edited by Letter; 02-24-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Telaran

WoW definitely put a lot of detail into some of their gear... but some of them are simply... ugh. *coughhuntertier11coughmurloccough*

I'm sure Trion will bring us some great looking armor later on, considering the beautiful work they've done with rifts and whatnot. Hiring more graphic designers is probably just lower on their list of things to do. I mean, Aion looked really pretty but... yeah.

+ Reply to Thread