+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does respeccing work?

Default How does respeccing work?

I'm curious how respecs work in Rift. I know for sure with this many choices for our characters, I will need to respec quite a lot while learning the game. If there is a fee for doing so, it wil be very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleFester View Post
    I'm curious how respecs work in Rift. I know for sure with this many choices for our characters, I will need to respec quite a lot while learning the game. If there is a fee for doing so, it wil be very frustrating.

Be pissed there is a fee for doing so.....
    Tehjianna Starweaver
    Hailol, Threesprings, Deepwood PVe Servers and Faeblight
    ~~Practically all servers have a character I made, but my Main is DeepWood!

Mayelianna, Arylenna, Airey, Zartanya, Kynne, Aibanna Maeyara & Mayeli as wel ;P

There is a fee to reset the points you've spent in a role; the amount scales with your level.

Do remember that you can have up to 4 roles, so you can keep a couple of them with setups you've found that work for you and have another one or two for testing new builds.
    "By the data to date, there is only one animal in the Galaxy dangerous to man man himself. So he must supply his own indispensable competition. He has no enemy to help him." - Lazarus Long

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by uncleFester View Post
    You talk to your class trainer and pay a nominal fee... and I do mean nominal I respecced like 30+ times and my last one might have cost me 25+ gold its super cheap and painless. Also you can run around with up to 4 builds that you can swap on the fly out of combat.

Rift Disciple

Before level 10 it's free, after that it scales based on your level. During the Beta it was very nominal, I was respecing all the time to try out different souls; doesn't mean they won't change it for live though.

If the prices are the same as in beta, respecing costs were not an issue.
    <Insert Long self righteous & most prestigious list of every MMO I have ever played! Including Character, Class and Level to give off the false impression that anyone actually cares or that its supposed to mean anything in this game!>
    My Specs
    I-14 @15ghz / Nvidia Radeon 9950GTX / Not Vista / 36TB of 8200MHz DDR60
    WoW invented the MMORPG & anything else deemed good by the community!

+ Reply to Thread