+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good lord, they nailed champions

Rift Disciple

Default Good lord, they nailed champions

latest Zam builder tells the tale ..http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

gonna have to take a closer look at the whole thing...not sure champs look that appealing any more

Xia
    Shadowlander

hmmmmmmm idk..
    Last edited by Xia; 02-23-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fubaro1 View Post
    latest Zam builder tells the tale ..http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

gonna have to take a closer look at the whole thing...not sure champs look that appealing any more
    The warriors got beat up pretty much across the board.

Too bad the game is all about Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by P-51 View Post

rogues got nerfed too killa.

jas
    Plane Touched

they fixed the weapon specialization on warrs so they didnt nerf them too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by P-51 View Post

rogues got it hard man.

damage got nerfed across the board. Was needed, its balance, not nerfing. Its not released yet. Champs still perfectly viable.

jas, i dont see anywhere in the last 2 alpha notes a mention on weapon spec fixes, whered ya find that?
    Last edited by Chilton; 02-23-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Blame the mages, everything is OP compared to them.

Plane Touched

It would have been so much easier to bring mages and clerics up to warriors and rogues' level instead of the other way around.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Whompy View Post
    It would have been so much easier to bring mages and clerics up to warriors and rogues' level instead of the other way around.
    Buff others to catch up to the stronger class never works. Soon we would have 100k health on a mage criting for 20k a cast and it wouldn't take 3 expansions to do it. Not what I want.

jas
    Plane Touched

the weapon specialization talent was broken. they have since fixed it. i guarantee all will be well in champion land.

You nerf someone, they hate the game a little more, and the underpowered classes are still pissed. You buff another class, they feel a little better about the game, and the classes that get no buffs (but feel they are overpowered) stay content.

So, what seems like a better solution to you? Obviously things are not this black and white, but holy **** they are butchering classes left and right, and its just a BAD idea(no i dont play a warrior). warhammer syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaleek View Post
    You nerf someone, they hate the game a little more, and the underpowered classes are still pissed. You buff another class, they feel a little better about the game, and the classes that get no buffs (but feel they are overpowered) stay content.

So, what seems like a better solution to you? Obviously things are not this black and white, but holy **** they are butchering classes left and right, and its just a BAD idea(no i dont play a warrior). warhammer syndrome.
    I have to agree. Seeing other classes get too many nerfs does not make me feel better about playing a gimped class, it makes me feel like I'm in a handicap race.

Telaran

It's a much better idea to nerf classes pre release than wait until two weeks after launch and piss a bunch of new customers off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordatus View Post
    It's a much better idea to nerf classes pre release than wait until two weeks after launch and piss a bunch of new customers off.
    Youre naive if you think most of the people playing in 2 weeks didnt play open beta, and even then, the point stands, its a general statement, not just for this particular situation.
    Last edited by Skaleek; 02-23-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Rift Chaser

I agree.

10char

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast