+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the least soul used in each class?

Default What is the least soul used in each class?

After Open beta and invites to 2 closed beta stages, I was wonderng what everyone thinks are the least favored souls in each class?

For me I noticed the following:

Mage: Archon
    Warrior: Warlord

I havent played a cleric or scout yet.

So what does everyone think is the least used soul?
    Sharizu

GUARDIAN RANGER OF TELARA

Telaran

For rogue I am going to think it is the Bladedancer since they appear to suck lol.

For clerics I'm pretty sure its the Inquisitor or the Druid. They both kinda suck imo

Any answer to this thread might be correct now, but after patches, everybody will change : p

I enjoyed the Bladedancer. I hate to bring up WoW but I played a combat rogue and BD was (IMO) the closest thing to come to it. I paired it with a Bard and Nightblade. Opened with damage motif, pulled with cadence (easy 3 combo pts.), hit some melee. Might not have been efficient or top dps, but it was fun. And thats what I look for in a class. Ill probably be playing it again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by xxExecutionerxx View Post
    Any answer to this thread might be correct now, but after patches, everybody will change : p
    Thanks sherlock, any news on how the weather tomorrow might be different from the weather today?
    Last edited by Adnoz; 02-23-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Thanks sherlock, any news on how the weather tomorrow might be different from the weather today?
    Its supposed to be minus 20 with strong winds here.

Quote Originally Posted by shonucic View Post
    For clerics I'm pretty sure its the Inquisitor or the Druid. They both kinda suck imo
    Psh.. Druid sucks, Inquisitor works great if your spec'ing for healer and still want to be able to DPS/Quest.
    "Mark my words, SW:TOR will be free to play in 6 months or less." - Quoted by me (January 20th, 2012)

Played since Beta 1 and have only really studied Rogue, so I will list all 8 Rogues from Most to Least. Keep in mind this is only taking into account the main soul:

Marksman
    Bard
    Assassin
    Ranger
    Riftstalker
    Saboteur (yea trust me on this, I RARELY saw any Sabs on Lotham
    Nightblade
    Bladedancer... remember when Bladedancer was a Heroic Soul?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by shonucic View Post
    Inquisitor is far from a suckage soul. It's actually one of the DPS Souls for Cleric that works.

The druid, well...

Rift Disciple

^ Imo cabalist is way more fun in groups lol just the mass amount of aoe you can do is a blast :P

Least use souls seem to be...

Cleric: Inq or Cabalist(Doesnt look like very many people roll the cleric to DPS)
    Warrior: Warlord for sure...but it really cant be a main spec so...
    Mage: Archon or Stormcaller. People dont really role archon as a main spec because its a support spec :P and Stormcaller i guess is just to complicated for average people to actually understand or something.
    Rogue: Bladedancer for sure.

Rift Chaser

from my point of view unless you are talking as a main soul warlord is used quite often as a 3rd soul...i would vote Beast master before warlord since i havent seen alot of purple tigers out there......12 hours to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Chromian; 02-23-2011 at 10:02 PM.

I think druid could use a slight boost as a main soul, but it is quite good for a secondary. If there were more or better passive talents in the tree that boosted pets, it would make it a better main soul.
    Last edited by Sylvan; 02-23-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Wow!

How the heck could Inquisitor be the least used soul. its one of the DPS souls and it's great! you can do a ton of damage and very little agro. wheres the problem in that?

Rift Disciple

Yea i was talking about main souls when i said Warlord was probably the least used. And the Inq soul just does OK damage, its fine for soloing you can kill quest type mobs plenty fast but souls like Marksman or Nightblade out damage it. Although i will say taking Cabalist as a main soul with Inq for your "off" soul is a blast all the aoe cabalist does is fun lol :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast