+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior(champion)+ ??

Soulwalker

Default Warrior(champion)+ ??

Hi, me and my bro are really excited about Rift and are going to play ASAP, but we were wondering what class would be good, in questing/pve but mainly in pvp together with a warrior(champion). I am going to play a warrior and my bro wants to play something that is good in combination with a warrior in world PvP for example.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

General of Telara

play something that will heal you, perhaps a chloromancer since he can dps + healing.
    Inqui with another soul that can keep you up perhaps like a warden since i like warden but inqui and warden dont know if they fit well together, didnt look.

He should go with a healer for sure, but I would not want him to be a Chloromancer. They are just a punching bags for all other classes. Also, Chloromancers ability to heal can be dispelled.

Soulwalker

Warriors in this game rely quite a lot on healers in pvp? More so than the other callings?
    Sorry for comparing it with WoW for a moment, but a warrior in there is awesome with a healer in pvp and quite bad without ,whereas other classes can do relatively well without healers but dont become super awesome with one either.

My recommendation to go with a Chmp-warrior is a cleric. You can Use a combination of Warden, and Sentinel, souls to help him as a pure healer, and you can also mix it up with the more offensive cleric classes to do your damage as well... a mage would also be a decent choice and you balance heals/DPS/CC.
    <Byaahh>
    <Infensus>

+ Reply to Thread