+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sent/Druid/Purifier PvP Build [with link to talent tree]

Default Sent/Druid/Purifier PvP Build [with link to talent tree]

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...o.xcIo0z.Exo0z

This build is geared towards AE heals with some shielding and the ability to shut down the enemy healers. The goal here is to have a healer that can play mid field to where they have the ability to heal big and dispel without targetting. The CC this spec brings is having (2) 5 second silences on 60s cooldowns and (1) 10s sleep on a 30s cooldown. This spec also has a pet with the ability to recast in combat quickly.

Some things I'm not sure about: Does "Spirit of the Hunter", in the druid line, increase chance to critically hit with HEALS or is that melee? Regardless, those points are to soak to get further in the line. You could distribute those points elsewhere, but the switch would be marginal.

Also Note: I only went up to level 19 on my purifier in Beta, so I don't know if this spec is entirely viable in applied PvP.

/discuss

bump for input!

Telaran

Spirit of the hunter works for heals, melee damage, and casted damage (ie, it's just crit :P). Heed the call in the druid tree is worthless if you aren't a full speced druid. The baseline fae is beyond worthless.. It doesn't scale with level and even if it did it's still basically worthless. Drop heed the call, max out spirit of the hunter instead, and get balm of the woods.

As for purifier, it's not that strong of a tree compared to warden. If you're set on going sentinel as your main tree, i'd go with warden as your secondary healing tree. You gain a knockback, another silence, tidal surge (+50% heal) to go with touch the light (sentinel instant cast cooldown), dissolution (snare removal plus immunity), various hots, and surging rapids (+15% instant-cast heal) to boost healing breath which is your main burst-heal as sentinel. Orb of the stream is also very good.

As for the sentinel tree, you want to get healing invocation. Tidal surge + Touch the Light + healing invocation is a massive instant cast heal. Also, healing invocation is great to use with serendipity.

This would be the ending build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...o.xqho0z.xvozo
    You could drop restorative tide from warden if you like and pick something else.

Yea, the Warden would make most sense. As far as I can see, I would only be losing an ally shield and the group dispel, while gaining another interrupt and knockback.

+ Reply to Thread