+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominator soul. Experience/thoughts?

Soulwalker

Default Dominator soul. Experience/thoughts?

I tried out the dominator soul shortly but for leveling it seems a rather bad choice. However i would love to know more about the dominator soul on higher levels, groups and in dungeons.

Also, is crowd controlling an important part of this game?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sejer View Post
    I tried out the dominator soul shortly but for leveling it seems a rather bad choice. However i would love to know more about the dominator soul on higher levels, groups and in dungeons.

Also, is crowd controlling an important part of this game?
    Full dom is really only needed in pvp.

Rift Disciple

Default Well

Played up to about 35 -

Fun for sure - but NOT a pickup group fun. Everyone pretty much spams DOTs that are instant on everything pretty much nullifying your CC.

You will be Medium-low to low on the dps charts - and CC isn't really needed in dungeon runs. You can pretty much just burn everything down with a good group (here's hoping they add some mobs that require CC soon).

In regular groups - again its fun if they work with you but it's best to couple this soul with something like Chloro so your a total support class.

Gildon

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DJBro View Post
    Full dom is really only needed in pvp.
    Yep, Dominator seems to be mostly a PvP soul. Heck, the top tier ability can only be used on other players .. not mobs lol.

+ Reply to Thread