+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anti-heal build...

Soulwalker

Default anti-heal build...

ok, i hate starting new threads cuz of a small topic like this... but i can find any topics regarding anti-healing....
    all i see is builds trying to maximize healing, dps or defense... where are the support builds?

ive been playing around trying to make a good anti healer, since healing seems strong at this point in pvp,.. atleast for first 20 lvl's,..

i cant really find a build that suits me,.. I keep wasting alot of points on skills i dont want...

so i challange you to make anti-healing builds... mby i will get sum ideas that way..

Quote Originally Posted by dirt3pz View Post
    ok, i hate starting new threads cuz of a small topic like this... but i can find any topics regarding anti-healing....
    all i see is builds trying to maximize healing, dps or defense... where are the support builds?

ive been playing around trying to make a good anti healer, since healing seems strong at this point in pvp,.. atleast for first 20 lvl's,..

i cant really find a build that suits me,.. I keep wasting alot of points on skills i dont want...

so i challange you to make anti-healing builds... mby i will get sum ideas that way..
    Currently...mage...Dom soul. If they're a squirrel, they aren't healing. If they're a cleric soul...you'll rip the mana right out...so thier not healing that way either.

What the other guy said. Mage dominator.

You get a couple of mana drains, an instant cast squirrel, a debuff that has a 60% chance to silence them when they cast, etc.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zsw_.TsVubk0Mfo.xkc

Use CC, Essence Link (on person getting heal), Priest's Lament and/or Chastise.

Also Arresting Presence is effective.

You may wanna do 51p on dom for it's AoE no heal/dmg (or almost none)!

Soulwalker

first of all... i play public... often without freinds.. so keep this in mind...

i know there are ways to shot down casters (silence...) i also know sum of these works in an aoe... now lets take īthe scenario: were in black garden and my team has taken the flag to our base to max security because of fast spawn... the enemy run up the hill... and hopefully we can take a couple on the way...

now...

i can go to the back an pick out a healer... but if theire smart enought...

1). they got stealth detection... meaning that i have to be sneaky and use alot of time running around... and you might even end up dead for no reason... (this only works for the rouges ofc. but in my sugestion this is important... *info later in thread)

2. even if you got aoe silence and cc you still got a surtent range... and if healers are smart enough they spread out and do as much healing as posibly... and this might reduse the healing outcome,... but...

well i was suppose to do a long thread but im high... so in short...
    ----

is it posibly to go straight to the source of dmg with enchancements like: fellblades (nightblade) or anathema (infilthtrator) and then mix it with an aoe attack like: fan out (marksman)... or will it just be stronger to go for the burst... anyway.. guess im just bored and waiting for the opening...

+ Reply to Thread