+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuns and CC

Soulwalker

Default Stuns and CC

I didn't play the Beta much (I didn't want to ruin the game by experiencing everything), the highest character I levelled was a lv17 Cleric. I didn't play the other 3 classes past level 5. I'm curious as to if there is much CC in this game? On another game I used to play that won't be named, I couldn't help but feel there was far too ****ing much CC in PvP. I hope this isn't the same.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs View Post
    I didn't play the Beta much (I didn't want to ruin the game by experiencing everything), the highest character I levelled was a lv17 Cleric. I didn't play the other 3 classes past level 5. I'm curious as to if there is much CC in this game? On another game I used to play that won't be named, I couldn't help but feel there was far too ****ing much CC in PvP. I hope this isn't the same.
    That largely depends on what speccs the opposing team is using. Dominator soul in the mage calling is pretty much nothing but cc'ing, mana/energy draining, silencing, confusions, mezzes etc.

A lot of souls have 1 or 2 cc's, be that snares, roots, stuns or kb's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs View Post
    There are tons and tons of disables, but also tons and tons of counters, in addition, diminishing returns.

Diminishing returns means that when the same disable is cast too many times, you become immune to it for a set period of time, in addition, the effect is decreased after the same disable being cast the second time.
    Play to Crush.

+ Reply to Thread