+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to unlock the pvp soul?

Shadowlander

Default how to unlock the pvp soul?

does anyone know? i have a friend who got a quest in meridian?(defiant) that eventually led him to get the pvp rogue soul. he just forgot on who, what, where and how he got the quest part.

help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Rift Disciple

Not sure about the others, but cleric pvp soul is purchased for favor from one of the vendors in sanctum.

Quote Originally Posted by torni View Post
    does anyone know? i have a friend who got a quest in meridian?(defiant) that eventually led him to get the pvp rogue soul. he just forgot on who, what, where and how he got the quest part.

help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    PVP (either World or Warfront) and earn Favor; once you have enough Favor visit the Corperal NPC in the capital city and buy the PVP soul.

I don't remember how much Favor it is, but it is not much.

Note that until you reach level 50, you can only use the 0 pt ability which is Breakfree.

Edit: The Corperal NPC is what the Guardians vendor is called, not sure about Defiant.
    Last edited by Delphya; 02-23-2011 at 07:24 AM.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Shadowlander

Im pretty sure that I heard in a podcast that they require level 50 and are purchased with favor.

Here is the link to the podcast that I believe had the info in it:

http://www.riftpodcast.com/podcast/2...p-in-rift.html

Kathus

all pvp souls are bought for 2500 favor no level requirement from a merchant in sanctum or meridian respectively of guardians and defiant. the merchant in sanctum is in the norther part where pvp gear is bought and the battle ground quests are handed out, haven't played defiant so i can't help there sorry.

while you can be any level to buy the soul you will not be able to go past the 1st line of the tree meaning you can only invest 10 points until lvl 50.
    Last edited by Vandrin; 02-23-2011 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathus View Post
    Im pretty sure that I heard in a podcast that they require level 50 and are purchased with favor.

Here is the link to the podcast that I believe had the info in it:

http://www.riftpodcast.com/podcast/2...p-in-rift.html

Kathus
    Unless they changed it since Beta 7, I was able to buy it from the Corperal NPC near the PVP vendors and was able to equip it. But until I reach level 50; I won't be able to put more than 5 points into it.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Quote Originally Posted by Delphya View Post
    Unless they changed it since Beta 7, I was able to buy it from the Corperal NPC near the PVP vendors and was able to equip it. But until I reach level 50; I won't be able to put more than 5 points into it.
    You can equip it before level 50. and you can put 10 pts into it (fixed) -- only Tier 1 of the tree, both talents.
    "Tier 2" in the tree = first prestige level in pvp, which you can't earn until after 50
    "Tier 3" in the tree = next prestige level up
    etc

And it costs 2500 favor, as another poster said.
    Last edited by Tiger; 02-23-2011 at 09:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread