+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is the OPest calling/soul for SOLO PVP.

Plane Touched

Default What is the OPest calling/soul for SOLO PVP.

What is it ?

I would like to play a rogue but i dont want to get facerolled by cleric as in most game healer are op 1v1.

Should i roll a cleric for 1v1 pvp? Does mage have great healing spell? Is the warrior self heal good?

Or is there a rogue class with stunlocking power that can overcome a cleric.

So from your experience after level 20, what calling should i take for owning in 1v1?

OMG...

Why not just roll what you like?
    Todays FOTM is tomorrows whipping boy.

From what you have stated i think Sab is right up your street, doesnt take alot of thought, i think you will like that.

Last thing this game needs, another WoW kid that lacks the mental capacity to think for themselves. You should actually find something you want to play and get good at. Since being a sheep and copying what other people have done is what bads do.

So think for yourself, or go back to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaffet View Post
    What is it ?

I would like to play a rogue but i dont want to get facerolled by cleric as in most game healer are op 1v1.

Should i roll a cleric for 1v1 pvp? Does mage have great healing spell? Is the warrior self heal good?

Or is there a rogue class with stunlocking power that can overcome a cleric.

So from your experience after level 20, what calling should i take for owning in 1v1?
    The only thing you can guarantee is, no matter what answers you get to your questions, it'll all change at least 5 times in the next 3 months.

Roll what you fancy (within reason) and at some point, your OPness turn will come.

Rift n. r-ift (pl. rifts) A 'rift' is what opens up between you and your wife when the game is live.

PC Black :: CPU Yes :: GPU Two thingies :: SOUND Pretty good :: OVERCLOCK A nice mirror :: WINDOWS 14, all double glazed

Plane Touched

Thanks for the first 2 ******ed response.

And no i dont play wow wtf would i go back to wow i dont give a **** about it.

Just bare with me for 2 second.

In some game, pvp are balanced for group, and healer class are ridiculously OP 1v1. ( aka warhammer)
    Have you ever tried to kill a DoK or a warrior priest solo in warhammer? You cant.

So basicly what im asking is would i have to roll a cleric ( or a healing class) to pwn and 1v1.

Plane Touched

In some game, pvp are balanced for group, and healer class are ridiculously OP 1v1. ( aka warhammer)
    Have you ever tried to kill a DoK or a warrior priest solo in warhammer? You cant.

So basicly what im asking is would i have to roll a cleric ( or a healing class) to pwn and 1v1.

No, that's the stupidest thing I've read on these forums. Trion is not the creators of Warhammer and I doubt any soul will be completely dominant in 1v1, not in this game. Too many different combinations for something like that to happen. In a worst case scenario there will be a number of souls that are good at 1v1 but then again, if you're good at your class, you can do anything.

^ I speak from experience, lots and lots of experience

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Androme View Post
    No, that's the stupidest thing I've read on these forums. Trion is not the creators of Warhammer and I doubt any soul will be completely dominant in 1v1, not in this game. Too many different combinations for something like that to happen. In a worst case scenario there will be a number of souls that are good at 1v1 but then again, if you're good at your class, you can do anything.

^ I speak from experience, lots and lots of experience
    lots and lots of experience heh? you joined in january 2011..

anyway thx its just that i dont wanna get pwned by healer.

Rift Disciple

You should go for a Rock, they absolutely roll scissors. You may have trouble with Paper, but I hear they're getting beefed next patch.

The most overpowered class in PVP is always....

the class that just killed you

Plane Touched

lots and lots of experience heh? you joined in january 2011..

anyway thx its just that i dont wanna get pwned by healer.
    I've played MMORPGs since I was 8 years old,

you kid.

Plane Touched

As some other people have let shine trough, there is no totally owning calling. Where rock, paper scissors in this game doesnt apply, player skill and situational plays a role.
    You want a soul combination which suits your playstyle.
    What situatuin you have in mind if you ask for the most OPered combination anyways?

Faya

Rift Disciple

you kid.
    What? Since last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey111 View Post
    You should go for a Rock, they absolutely roll scissors. You may have trouble with Paper, but I hear they're getting beefed next patch.
    I think Scissors would be the best choice. They totally shred Paper but only get dented by Rock.
    S♥NE | 소원 | Malaysian

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Joey111 View Post
    What? Since last year?
    Har-har-har

L2p and quit whining about class imbalance, while at it stop begging for a FOTM soul setup and go learn your own style and get good at it. If you wanna succeed you need to become good at playing different stuff in different ways at different times.
    (Hint: A game is not static)

Plane Touched

you kid.
    how is that even relevant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast