+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class development in game

Telaran

Default Class development in game

This is just a question for those of us who did not participate in the beta. I have noticed in soul builders that you have 66 points to spend. Do you get more points per level early on to help with fleshing out your class early (I know a lot of the defining abilities of the souls don't come until the middle of the tree) or is it more spread out.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordatus View Post
    This is just a question for those of us who did not participate in the beta. I have noticed in soul builders that you have 66 points to spend. Do you get more points per level early on to help with fleshing out your class early (I know a lot of the defining abilities of the souls don't come until the middle of the tree) or is it more spread out.

Thanks in advance!
    Most levels you get 1 point per level, however every few levels (I never caught onto the pattern, though I'm sure there is one) you get 2 points per level.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

The pattern is pretty simple, you get 2 points every third level, starting at 3. (3, 6, 9,...,45, 48)

Telaran

Thanks for the quick responses!

+ Reply to Thread