+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instance DPS question

lye

Default Instance DPS question

Obviously there are no cookie cutter builds, nor are people decided on this yet, but what build do you think will be best for endgame DPS in Instances? If you have a calculator, awesome. explain your reasoning if you please.

Soulwalker

I'm pretty sure this will be one of the best end game PvE dps specs. when standing on your ground of course the +fire dmg and +crit dmg and the return of 2.5% mana per crit will make for consistant dps and mana regen.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...xchI0uchto.V0x

It has parsed higher than any other dps spec i have seen so far

lye

Quote Originally Posted by chad_chaos88 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this will be one of the best end game PvE dps specs. when standing on your ground of course the +fire dmg and +crit dmg and the return of 2.5% mana per crit will make for consistant dps and mana regen.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...xchI0uchto.V0x

It has parsed higher than any other dps spec i have seen so far
    It looks like alot of thought was put into that build! i guess i was going the wrong way with rouges for PvE

Your question is kinda vague. Are we talking about single target boss dps? AOE numbers? 5m? raid?

Plane Touched

Please make your sig smaller it is breaking the forums.

Plane Walker

Mage and Warrior rule DPS in raids at level 50. I won't go into details, accept it, or don't, I don't care. If you want to DPS hard, be a mage or a warrior. ( Mages preferred in raids ).
    Last edited by Smelly; 02-22-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Roll a Mage, Warrior, Rogue and Cleric, then play with all different specs and find which you like the best! I'm rolling mage to start, but will eventually roll a warrior, rogue and cleric just for the different play styles.

I'm just curious to see how many hours its going to take to reach level cap.
    Desktop: AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz | ASUS Radeon HD 5850 | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 500GB 7200RPM | 24" Widescreen ASUS VW246H | Windows 7 Home Premium

Laptop: ASUS G73JW-XN1 | 17.3'' 1920x1080 | Intel Core i7-740QM | nVidia GeForce GTX460M | 8GB DDR3 1333MHz | 500GB 7200RPM | Windows 7 Home Premium

+ Reply to Thread